Here we go again

It was late when Piper started to restock the bar, or early depending on your view point. The paperwork had been done for the night and the deposit sent off with her chef and co owner over an hour ago. Normally she would have left with Paul but tonight she was restless and the last thing she wanted to do was go home to her small apartment that only reminded her of how alone she was. So instead she busied herself doing all the things she would have gotten done before opening up again that night.

She was just standing from replacing a tray of clean glasses under the bar when a strong, cold hand slipped over her mouth.

"Scream and you die." The low male voice whispered as his other hand wrapped around her waist.

She felt the tug of a smirk at the edge of her lips. Sure, not a normal reaction to being dragged into a storage closet but it had been so long, too long. The door slammed shut as soon as she was through the threshold. She could only assume he had kicked it closed as he spun her, slamming her against it. Before she had a chance to take a breath his lips were on hers. His mouth was hot and wet, tasting of jellybeans and smoke. She could do little more than let him plunder her mouth with his tongue as he had her hands pinned above her head. Piper let out an involuntary whimper as his teeth raked over her bottom lip.

The man let out a husky laugh when he repeated the action and received the same response. She couldn't help it, her need was too great. She started to tremble as his short beard rubbed against the sensitive skin on her neck. Her knees giving out as he sunk his teeth into her ultimate weakness, the tendon located at the base of her neck. He bucked his hips into hers, grinding against her. As soon as her hands were free she wrapped them around his shoulders, one holding on to his neck, the other one up into his hair.

He let out a grunt as she tugged on his hair just enough to get better access to his mouth. He had forgotten how good she was. There was no way he was going to be able to keep it together long enough to give her what she deserved.

Running both hands hastily through her hair, over her shoulder to cup her breasts, he gave them a rough squeeze before ripping the silky fabric clear in half. As if taking this as a cue she lifted his shirt enough to get to his belt buckle, tugging at it harshly until it came loose. Her breathing had become harsh and erratic as she pushed the denim over his hips.

Lips collided once again and with a crinkle of packaging her hands were on him, caressing the soft skin as she slipped the protective covering over it. He reached down between her legs thankful she had chosen the leather mini skirt tonight. He ran two fingers over the lace covering her finding them drenched with her desire. The little cries coming from her throat as he rubbed her had him loosing what little control he had as he ripped the lace away, finding her folds wet and welcoming. He slipped a finger inside her and then another pumping fast and hard.

Piper had had enough. Placing both her hands on his shoulders she pushed him back until he collided with a stack of beer cases and sat upon them. She quickly scrambled into his lap, lining him up before lowering herself on his throbbing cock. They let out a collective cry as he bottomed out inside her.

"Fucking hell Pips, I missed the feel of you." He groaned into her neck pleasantly surprised by her walls clenching around him.

She bounced on top of him, grinding against him with a rhythm so perfect he thought he'd explode. He ran his hands up her arched back until he found her breasts, roughly springing them from the confining lace bra. He took one nipple in his mouth as he rolled the other between his fingers.

"Fuck, Christopher." She cried out as her hand grabbed the back of his head to secure him there.

He wanted to tease her. Make her wait and beg him to make her cum but there wasn't time. He switched his mouth to the other nipple and slipped his hand between them to rub vigorously at her nub.