1. Fuck my lovelife I love bromance

"I like you... Will you go out with me?"

"I'm sorry but, I'm not interested in those things." I bowed them left him to go in my classroom.

"That's the 11th guy Hana." Kurt, one of my friends said.

"I know and you don't need to count. Let's eat." I said to him as we go near Eryl and Mark.

The school year just started and it's already the 11th time that someone confessed to me. I don't really do dating and stuffs. I'm actually not interested n those things. I have everything in the books. Apparently, I am a bookworm. I actually read romances and stuff, but I fell in love in boy x boy romances. I don't even know when did this started I just realized that most of the books that I read are boy x boy stories.

I am a closet fangirl of boy x boy romances and that is a nasty secret.

It was a self study so I decided to read some books in my phone. No one studies during self study right? It's like a detention where you can do everything coz no one in watching for the teacher is sleeping. It's just that in this case, the teacher in not around.

" "I love you *****... I love you even thou it's wrong!" He said as he hugs **** and he also responds by deepening the kiss that they are sharing. they were panting when their lips parted. "I love you too. You have no Idea how much I want to mess you up." **** kissed his neck and ***** started to moan. "N-Nooo... N-Not th-There..." "

"Waccha doin?" Eryl's head suddenly popped in front of me. I was to surprised I drop my phone.

"Whoa! nothing!" I said and a grab my phone fast. No one should see it.  None of my friends actually knows my password, because it will be bad for their health if they saw the contents of it.

"Why so defensive? Are you watching porn? eh? eh?" I gasped at this! I don't watch porn! well... This can also be considered as a porn am I right or am I right?

"You're a well-mannered lady Eryl. Stop saying those vulgar things!" I said to her. "whatever. so are we heading home or what?" She asked me as grab her bag.

"or what?" I ask her while closing the apps in my phone.

"What?" She tilted her head me. "Nothing." I said to her confused of what I also said.

As we were heading home, we met Kurt and Mark in the hallway. They said that they need to stay in the school a little longer because of practice and they still need to take showers because of practice duh.

"Okay! Goodbye!" Eryl said to them as we waved good bye. I can't help but notice that Kurt's arm was in Mark's shoulder and Mark's hand was placed in Kurt's waist. Is it just me or this too are way too close? They are filling my fuel way too much  even had a notebook just for my imagination about my friends having an intimate romance. It is gross? I don't actually know but I love it.

So if they are my bestfriends, why am I not telling them about this things? Because I am so weird in their eyes already and this will freak them out. So I decided to keep it to myself.