Find Me

Prologue 

everything starts one way or another. this time it was just one of the other ways to start something. 

 30 years ago is when it happened, is when they came. they call themselves the Foct, their an alien race from a plant far far from here but it was taken from them. they came here knowing that they could rule us. every year everyone 5+ gives one drop of blood and gets a shot. the shot is so that we don't grow any stronger or smarter then we are.but some times there that brave Five year old that runs.

Ahiru and Chi age 5

crying. crying is something that people didn't do anymore the shot the Foct give us makes it so we don't feel. to them feelings make us stronger not weaker. my name Ahiru i'm three and i ran. today is the day i would has gotten my first shot key word being would. i was running away from town when i heard crying, crying is some thing people don't do i needed to know who was crying so i followed the crying, it lend me to a house i went in and found her. she was a girl my age she had blond hair and green eyes but they  were red and puffy from crying. "whats wrong" i asked. she looked at me and said "t-t-they t-took my p-papa and m-m-mama they didn't know i was h-h-here Mama and Papa didn't have shots thats what it said" She said in between sobs. "o-oh um it okay you can come wif me i'm going o a pwace where we came stay to gether k" i said as i Smiled at her and reached  my hand out to her. 

she looked it to my eyes as if she was trying to see into my soul.

and then she took my hand and we run...

Hiro and Moriko one year later

"Hiro-kun where are you, i'm scared" Moriko called into the darkness of the house. 

"i'm coming Mori-chan don't worry we're safe here no one will come here. i'm sure of it" i said walking back to her. "ok if you say so Hiro-Kun i trust you" she said grabbing my little hand with her's. we talked for a bit but then Moriko said she was tired we went to bed. 

i woke up to Moriko shaking my violently. "what. what is it." I said sitting up but once i opened my eyes i got my answer. standing it the door way was two girls about our age staring at us. "oh. um w-who are you? what are you doing here? did they send you?" i called to them. the girl on the right stepped behind the other one. 

"i'm Ahiru and this is Chi. we heard noise in here so we came to see what it was. and no they did not send us. they do not control us. we are free" the girl in front said. we talked and got to know each other and me and Ahiru decided it would be best to stay together...

Kiyoshi and Kaimu another year later

walking is what me and Kaimu did most of the time never staying one place for long we didn't want to Foct to find us no matter what. "hey Kiyoshi. it's getting dark we should stop and rest for the night soon" Kaimu said to me. i nodded he was right we should but i could see a good forest in the distins once we got there then we could rest and maybe even sleep.

It was dark by the time we got to the forest and found a good place to rest. i sat agenst one of the trees and Kaimu sat next to me closing his eyes. i closed mine as well once i heard his breathing even out. and soon after i closed mine sleep took me.

i woke to voice near where the tree me and Kaimu were. shaking Kaimu up i wispered in his ear to stay put so i could go check it out. he nodded and i started tored the voices. they were four kids about 7 like me but what were they doing in the woods and so far from a town to maybe they were like us maybe they're free. i stepped on a twig with a snip. then the kids looked behind them to me at first we all looked at each other in fear but after a minute they calmed down. "hello who are you are you free?" a girl with green hair asked me.

"i-i'm Kiyoshi and yes" i stuttered. but before anyone could say anything eles another twig snaped. i twisted around and almost crashed in to Kaimu. "Kaimu i told you to stay put what are you doing" i said.

"it was taking so long i was scared you got snached" he said. i ruffled his hair then tryed dack to the people in front of us...

Hello people who read this how are you i hope you liked this i liked writing it please comment and vote and stuff so i know people like this well i wont keep ypu any longer bye~~Emi-Chan