17] Seventeen

Author's Note** - On chapter fifteen already and uploading another chapter later today! :D.. Also I am uploading chapter ten of Mystery Girl (: -=- Thanks for those have been reading and voting for my stories it means a lot to know you like them! ^_^

It's been three months since I last saw Reece and I took the twins with me of course there my children sometimes Helena or John would visit and tell me to come back and help him to remember, to be there for him they still do even after I heard the shocking news of who he is dating...

Christina Wilson.. again!

I couldn't believe it, I told him everything about her and he is dating her again, maybe they will get married again, have there own children I couldn't even think of that I still stayed in the apartment only going out if I have to or if the children want to go to the park but besides that I wanted to leave for good and now I will.

"Kids how about we go and vist Uncle Jack?" I say smiling at my young children as I see them jumping round the place "Were going to Spain?"

"Yeah we are a canary Isaland called Lanzarote, I went there when I was little it was perfect, we'll leave on Friday" they nod looking excited as I quickly rush off into the kitchen and finish dinner while they are sleeping I will pack there stuff.

One hour later and everything of there's is packed and I am packing all my stuff which is also nearly done. I just need to get rid of a few thjngs maybe give them to charity or sell them to get some more money.

I also needed to call Olivia but that could wait till tomorrow morning I needed to finish off packing everything and already made some calls to sell some of my things. I fell asleep on the sofa when I woke up to be poked by my little demon I mean angel children.

For the past two hours I made sure I had everything packed, then I decided to ring Olivia.

"Hey what's up?"

"Can you come over I have something important to tell you and I don't want to say it over the phone"

"Sure I'll be over in an hour"

"Okay"

Shortest phone call we've ever had what am I supposed to do for an hour? Just then there is a knock at the door.

"Hello John where's Helena?"

"Trying to knock some sense into our son, how are the twins?"

"There fine. Watching TV" I smile at the older man.

"What's with all the boxes?" he questions.

"Were going to spain for a while, well Lanzarote"

"Your just going to leave just like that?" a voice says from behind me noticing it to be Olivia's but the person next to her I couldn't believe it.

"What's she doing here?" I spat out. Out of all the people to be here in my house it had to be the bitch who let me stay with her after my parents died yeah but she treated me like crap.

"Your just going to leave and not say goodbye to your favourite aunt" she smirks.

"Your not my aunt your some bitch that made my life hell even before my parents died, no wonder Uncle Jack left you your such a fucking bitch to everyone and I hate you, the reason I got the job in the first place was to get away from you, now I'm going away with my children and were going to live with Uncle Jack"

"Your going to live with that man?" she scoffs.

"Of course his more like family than you will ever be! Now. Get out of my house" I shout out her watching as she still smirks and walks off levaing John and Olivia to go into shock.

Author's Note** - Another chapter will be uploaded today since I haven't uploaded for two days! Sorry about that I just want to make sure the story is finished by 31st same as His Servant! which it will be.

Not the best chapter I admit that.. again! :D