Cheese 1

Weeks after they confessed to each other no one knew about their relationship, not even their band members.

BamBam kissed Yugyeom and lay on his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too." Yugyeom said and held his hand.

"But I love you more." BamBam said and kissed his cheek.

"No I love you more." Yugyeom smiled.

"No you're wrong because I love you more." BamBam poked his nose.

"Fine, I'll settle with that because I'm tired but I do love you more than you think." Yugyeom said and fell asleep when he finished his sentence.

The next day BamBam could hear people whispering, "Why are they cuddling each other?" A voice asked.

"Cause Yugyeom likes to cuddle people." A voice answered.

"Yeah you've got a point." Another voice spoke.

BamBam rolled around and everyone said "shhh".

BamBam groaned and opened his eyes and saw his band members. "Go away I'm trying to sleep."

BamBam cuddled into Yugyeom more and kind of fell asleep. "Why are you cuddling into Yugyeom?" Someone spoke but he was too tired to try and figure out who it was.

"Why not, got a problem?" BamBam asked still in the same position.

"Yeah I've got 7 problems." Someone said and he heard someone slap their forehead.