Chapter 8

Asher's P.O.V

I woke in a different world. Before me stood two boys and two girls.

A tall, red headed boy was standing before me. To his right was a slightly shorter tan boy with shaggy brown hair. He was more muscular than the red head, but he was shorter. To the left of the red head was a skinny, honey blonde girl with bright blue eyes. Then to her left was a tall black haired girl with deep hazel eyes, she had a more noticeable build than the blonde. They all stood in a line, side by side.

"Greetings Asher." The red head said.

"We have been waiting for an opportunity to summon you." Said the blonde.

"You are very special, and we want to help you reach your potential." The shaggy brown boy said.

"We are the last Kolons, and we are here to mentor you." Said the girl with black hair.
"Whoa, wait. You guys are the last Kolons? I thought your race disappears over seventy-five years ago?" I asked.

"Yes. Our superior race was decimated over 75 years ago however, us four managed to escape and survive. We have been around since the time our race was destroyed viciously." The red head said.

"Before we go on, I would like to know your names and powers." I said.

"My apologies, I am Adrian." The red head said.

"And your powers?" I asked.

"I can manipulate ice." Adrian said.

"Is that all?" I asked, perplexed.

"No, I can also fly and I can size shift." He said.
"Alright, next?" I asked.
"I am Rowan," Said the shaggy brown haired boy.
"I am Madallaine. I can manipulate plants, I have enhance awareness, and marksmanship." Said the blonde.
"I am Raya. I can adapt to any atmosphere, I have enhanced tracking, and flexibility." Said the black haired girl.
"Ok, thank you." I said. "Continue."
"Our race was destroyed, viciously and maliciously. The rulers at the time, the Malacores, thought us be associated with witchcraft. But it was really our powers, The Malacores didn't believe us. They sent their army of Monsters to destroy us. These monsters were actually the earliest ancestors of what you call Beta's. But we didn't know they were Bio's, they only appeared to us as beasts. Adrian saved us, he knew what would happen, and he saved us." Rowan was saying.
"How did you know what would happen? None of you have the ability of foresight." I said.
They all went silent. I was very perplexed now.
"Rowan's mate-"
"Mate?" I asked.
"Yes, the Kolon's took on mates much like humans take spouses." Raya said.
"Then call them spouses. Not mates." I told them.
"Asher, Rowan's powers-"
"I thought he didn't have powers." I said.
"Rowan's powers are Feral. He is feral, has Bone protrusion, and Skin armor. Being that he is feral, animal like, tendencies he took a mate. She too was feral, but she had foresight as well." Adrian said.
"His mate, Caroline, foresaw this tragedy and told Adrian. She led the way out of the city, but...the Betas found us. Rowan was badly injured, almost dead. Caroline stayed behind a fought. She...she gave her life to ensure our race. Rowan didn't find out until the next day." Madallaine said.
"Asher," Adrian said seriously. "You can't tell the other about us. We will no longer be able mentor you if others think we are sparking the Revolt."
Revolt?" I asked. Adrian stopped me.
"That is all for now, 'till me meet again." Adrian faded, then Rowan followed. Along with Raya and then Madallaine.
I woke up in the tent.