New proxy

A/N: I hope you all like it! That's it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're the newest proxy of Slenderman. Slendy took you mostly because of your harmful family. He told you that he knew you was different and hoped you would join him and his work. You say yes and followed him towards the woods, of course, at the time you didn't know what his work was, only that he was a tall man without a face, but you soon learnd that he was a murderer who hides in the woods with other murders. They was known as the Creepypastas. 

You've read a little about creepypastas but only a few. You knew about The Rake, BEN DROWNED, Jeff the killer and, of course, Slenderman, but that was it. You never knew their was more. Soon you'll meet your new team mates. Slendy told you that they was on a week long mission, so you'll have to meet them when they get back.

~~When Slenderman came to Y/N's house. Y/N's POV~~

I guess I should have ran from the tall, faceless monster, but he seemed so...welcoming. I stared at him. He didn't seem like he was gonna hurt me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Slenderman, my child." He said. I looked up at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked, I wanted to know.

"My child, I see a great power in you." Slender looked at me. Then asked "Will you come with me and join my work?"

'Work?' I thought to myself. "Sure." I said to him. He held out his hand to me.

"Come my child. Let me take you home." He said.

I went with him. I'm glad I did. I lived with my mom, who was good for nothing, I hated her. She would do nothing for me. I had to do all the work while she laid around getting drunk and leaving me to go to a bar and come back at 12 p.m.

'thank you Slenderman....Thank you...' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was to short! I'll try to make some more when I can! See ya soon! ^-^