The Meeting.

HERRO!! Okay TIME FOR STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Y/N's POV~~

"Okay proxies. Time to go." Slender called. Me and Hoodie headed downstairs. I saw Toby and Masky walking down stairs as well with three girls, I've never seen before. They stopped in front of us. I guess Toby saw me and Hoodie.

"Oh hey Y/N!" He smiled. The three girls looked back at us. One girl had brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was pulled up with a pink bow. She had pale skin. She looked like she was wearing her pjs. The next girl had short red hair with blue tips. She had bright blue eyes and she wasn't pale but she had a crazy look in her eyes. She wore a black jacket and she had a grey shirt with the word 'Ripped' on it. The next girl was very colorful. She had Hot pink, neon green, deep dark purple, and light sky blue hair, that was up in pigtails. Bright green/blue eyes. She wore a black skull shirt that was big on her with black shorts and rainbow socks and black shoes.

"Oh this is some new proxies. Night Storm-" The girl with the pink bow waved. "Dark Princess-" The girl with red and blue hair waved. "And Death Star."(MEH!!) The girl with pigtails waved and smiled.

"Hi!" The girl with pigtails or Death Star smiled.

"Hi." I said, staring at them.

"They came here together." Masky said.

"Yup. Me and Dark are cuz!" Death Star smiled.

"And me and Death are besties!" Night Storm smiled.

"Yup and we ave been since 4th grade!" Death Star smiled. Dark Princess or Dark is just standing there.

"PROXIES!" Slender yelled. I saw the three girls jump.

"We better get going..." Masky said.

"Wait. They are coming?" I asked.

"I guess..." Toby said. We all walked downstairs.

"Now then. Lets go." Slender said and we teleported to the Zalgo Tree. We saw Zalgo already there.

"Hello." Zalgo said. "I see you have three new proxies...And one of them are my own niece." I saw Death Star roll her eyes. Was she his niece?

"Lets get this over." Slender said. Zalgo nodded.

They both talked while I talked to the new girl proxies.

"So.....Are you and Hoodie together?" Night Storm asked. I nodded.

"Well this is boring." Death Star said. I nodded again.

"Deal." We heard Slender and Zalgo said. Zalgo disappeared and Slender teleported us home.

"So what was that deal Slendy?" Toby asked.

"Nothing, Toby. How about you all go out and train the new proxies...." Slender said.

I have a feeling that something weird is gonna happen....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is sucky! I don't know what to write about now, and also I added meh, my cuz and one of my friends! But hope you don't mind!

Well Cya All Later! Bye My Friends! =^-^=