{1}

Word Count: 692

"Damn Bastard....." Edward said as he stood in the feezing rain with only his red coat to shield him from the heresy of the rain. "He was suppose to be here half an hour ago!"

A black car pulls up with a women with blonde hair in the drivers seat and it was neatly clipped back. A hat shielded her eyes. "Lieutenant Hawkeye...?" Edward asked himself. She rolled down the back seat window. He saw a man with raven-black spikey hair. A hat also shielded his eyes. "Colonel Mustang...?"

"Get in, Fullmetal...." Roy said coldly. Ed got in the car and Hakeye and Mustang took off there hats.

"Why are you guys acting mysterious?" He asked as he took off his red coat and tried to dry his hair.

"Let me talk now and you can ask questions later...." Mustang said. Hawkeye rolled up the windows and Mustang began again. "You have an assignment, you have to go find one of the million of Ishvalan clans. They can be found in Xing right now, if you would hurry with Al you could catch up to them. They will tell you the rest from there." Mustange said. Ed looked at him with utter confusion. Ed saw his eyes travel from his eyes to his arms. Ed quickly put on his red coat and hopped out of the car.

"Thanks for the information, Colonel Bastard. I can walk from here, bye." Ed says and he began to walk to a park bench.

"Wait Fullmetal!!" He turned around and saw the Colonel chasing after him. "You have no where to sleep, come crash at my place?" He kind of asked.

"Fine, call Al..." Ed says, following him back to the car and they drove off with no care in the world.

-

Edward dropped his bag by Roy's door. "Damn this place his huge...." Ed said.

"That's what he said." Roy added looking at Ed mischievously. Roy pushed Ed up against the wall.

"R-Roy.... What are you doing?" Ed asked. Roy started to grind on Ed. Ed let out some soft moans and wrapped his arms around Roy's neck.

"I... I love you Ed...." Roy said still grinding. Roy kept grinding, he was teasing Edward now.

"Stop....teasing me.... you bastard..." Ed moaned out. Roy laid a passionate kiss on Ed's lips and they moved there in sync.

"Mustang! Mustang!" Roy looked at Ed and he had a look of confusion on his face. "You were like dazed or something..."

"Nah... I'm fine..." Roy replied back, standing up. Roy stared at the blonde boy. He seems differnet, Is he okay staying here?

"We should go to sleep, Goodnight.." Ed said, walking into a room and shutting the door.

"Goodnight Edward..." Roy whispered to himself as he walked into his own room.

-

Roy woke up to the smell of chocolate and the baking of pancakes. "I didn't know you were a cook Ed..." Roy got out of bed and walked downstairs. He saw Ed at the stove flipping tons of pancakes.

"I figured you were hungry..." Ed said with a smile. "I have to go and get started on my journey to Ishval with Al, I'll see you later Colonel." Ed pat Roy's back and he left. He just eat all his pancakes untill they were gone.

Roy hurriedly went to his room and changed into his uniform and fixed his hair. "I hope Fullmetal stays safe..."

Roy waited outside for Lieutenant Hawkeye to come pick him up. She picked him up and he wasn't even standing outside for that long. They drove to Central Command.

"Sir, you've been a little distant lately.." Hawkeye started. Roy looked at her and he ignored her question by just walking inside. "Sir!" Riza yelled, running after Roy.

"Lieutenant! Let me be!" Roy yelled at her. He walked into his office and slammed the door in her face.

"Why do I feel so weird when i'm around Fullmetal....he's just another officer. Damn it Fullmetal, I hope your safe....i don't know what i would do if you died." Roy said in his head.

"ROY!! COME HERE QUICK!!" Riza yelled.

YAY! My first story on this account YAY! Please vote, comment, and please follow me! I love you all! Please leave some feedback and I will see you all in the next chapter! BAI BAI!!