{2}

Word Count: 615

"ROY!! COME HERE QUICK!!" Riza yelled. Her voice echoed through Roy's office as she barged in and immediately threw her hand to her forehead.

"At ease Lieutenant. Now, what's wrong?" Roy asked walking over to her with a concerned look. Riza put her hand back by her side and continued.

"It's Fullmetal sir..." Riza said walking out into the hallway with Roy.

"He's back already??"

"That's the problem sir...." They walked into the infirmary. "The Isvalen clan that we sent him to find, they..uh thought we were trying to start another war, sooo they all attacked him..." Riza finished as they walked to where Ed was.

"Ed!!" Roy yelled with shock. The blonde's hair was now a brownish color from the dry and crusty blood that was stuck on it. He had scratches on his neck, chest, his flesh leg, his flesh arm, his face, and his back. The wounds were still bleeding a little bit. The blood was finding a way to seep through the holes where the stiches weren't there. "Oh god.... Fullmetal..." Roy quickly turned to Riza. "Will he be.... okay?"

"The doctors and nurses don't know yet.... Here...." Riza said handing Roy a pocket watch and it was Ed's pocket watch. Roy felt tears well up in his eyes but he didn't let them break free. Roy pushed past Riza with the pocket watch in his hand. Roy ran out of the room and to the bathroom.

"Why do I feel this way about him?? He's just Fullmetal, he always toughs things out. He's just another officer just like me and Hawkeye. Yes, he's a younger officer but he is very talented. I don't know how to get these thoughts out of my head!" The older alchemist screamed to himself.

"Sir? Sirr?? Are you okay?" Riza said knocking on the bathroom door. "Sir! Please answer me! Sir!!" Roy still didn't answer the now yelling Riza.

"I want to be by myself Lieutenant!!!!" Roy yelled at Riza.

"Fine, but I will get to the bottom of this...." Riza said. Her eyes having a few tears stream down her face. "I'll see you later, Sir!" Riza raised her hand to her forehead and brought it back down quickly. Her boots clicking on the floor and they got more distant as they got farther away.

"This feeling isn't normal for me, I'm usually strong and don't feel any emotions at work. Why is this happening to me? I love Ri- I mean Lieutenant Hawkeye...... But seriously Fullmetal??" Roy was woken out of his trans by someone knocking on the bathroom door again.

"WHO IS IT!!!" Roy yelled. Anger boiling up his blood. Can't he ever get piece and quiet around work?

"Sir....it's just me...." Al's sweet voice said. "May I come in?"

"Sure...." Roy said. Al entered slowly. "Brother's gonna be okay. They're gonna let him go tomorrow." Al's warm smile warmed up Roy's heart. "But I have something too tell you....."

"What??"

"Brother and I were on our way to Xing when the Homunculi attacked, they attacked him first, I scared them away after and brought him back.... We weren't attacked by the Ishvalens...." Roy's eyes went wide.

"Let's go see Fullmetal..." Roy said calmly. Roy grabbed Al's metal arm and dragged him to the infirmary. They opened the door to see a all cleaned up Edward.

"Hey Colonel..." Ed said waving at them. Roy and Al walked in and Roy had a look of relief on his face.

"I thought you were dead...." Roy smiled rubbing the back of his neck. Roy looked Ed in the eyes but Ed shrugged it off.

Ed smiled warmly before speaking, "Well, I'm not..."

-------------------------------------------
{{Author's Note}}

Happy New Years everyone! I hope you like this chapter and many more to come!

Let me know how your New Years was in the comments below!

Give me some feed back and vote, comment and give me a lovely follow!

Till next time my lovelies!
Bai Bai!

Have a wonderful start to your 2016!!