Princeton comes over

Princeton is - nah Jacob is coming over my house to pick up Vanessa. I got dressed in a white belly top with my black and white adidas pants with my white adidas sneakers. And my adidas black and white jacket my hair was in a ponytail slick back. I got Vanessa dressed. She had on a white and blue stripe jumper. With white sandals. I put her hair in the bun I left her a bang.
"Mami you hungry"I asked her. She nodded. I picked her up. I put her in a highchair. I gave her some cereal. I watch her eat. Wow she remind me of her daddy. Then the door bell rung.
I went to the door. It was Jacob. I opened the door.
"What do you want"I said.
"Let me in"He says.
"Why?"I said.
"Please"He begged. I sighed and let him in.
"Where's my daughter?"He asked.
"She's in the kitchen on the high chair eating"I said. He went in the kitchen.
"Hey daddy's little Angel"He cooed her. He picked her up kissing her cheeks. She giggles.
We sat on the couch.
"So how are you?"He asked me playing with Vanessa kissing her.
"I'm good you"I said.
"Good living a single life now"He says.
"Oh..what happen with Bahja?"I asked.
"I hit it then quit it because I found out that she was with me and Latimore"He says.
"Oh..."I say.
"Um the things I did wrong and said that was wrong I didn't mean to I want you to forgive me"He says playing with Vanessa hair.
"Uh...I guess I give you a try since you and Vanessa are so close"I told him got Vanessa from him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then we went to the park and walk with Vanessa grabbing her hand as I was left side and Princeton was right side.