From Poor Girl to Supermodel - Trailer

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serenity Claire is an American girl living in an Amish area. Yes, Amish. Amish means: Religion; church, simple living, simple dresses and just different than everybody else there. She lives in Pennsylvania with her mother, father, and 2 sisters Sydelle and Rose. Her life is miserable, because she is not allowed to bring home any boyfriends or even mention the word 'sex'. Not to forget, the dresses she is expected to wear every single day. As she turns 18, she has two options: Continue the religious life and stay with her family, or abandon the strict rules and create a new person with the freedom of creativity.

She decides to go with breaking the rules and becoming the lady her family doesn't want. She doesn't know though, that it would become so bad, her family would force her to leave, without a single penny and leave her with nothing. She is clueless of where to go next. The first thing she can think of is Rebecca, her for-life bestfriend. Little does she know, Rebecca is having an early marriage and doesn't want to invite any guests.

Oh, wait, there's one more place: the street.

*

____________________________________

AN : So? Do you like it? You wanna read it? Hold on and wait ;))