Baby Girl is a Kitten:

***Note that this is not a normal DD/LG relationship The daddy in this story is a girl and the little girl as well is a girl***

I giggled as daddy ran her hand over my tummy slowly lingering down to my thigh. Daddy leaned her head down on my forehead giving me a long soft kiss pushing my hair back she kissed me again. Today was her day off and i've been sick for a couple days now so she took the day to take real good care of me. I love when daddy takes the day off to spend time with me it makes me feel so special. 

"Okay little one," she rose her voice up a bit. "Time to take your medicines."

I quickly looked up at her shaking my head no. "I don't wanna! I feel fine," i smiled big. "See all better."

She glared down at me giving me that look. I know what that meant that if i don't do as daddy said i will soon regret it. Sitting up i took the tiny cup full of medicine drinking it all up like a big girl.

"Good girl Baby daddy is so proud of you." She kissed my forehead again. 

Looking up at her eyes big and lip out i asked "Daddy do you think we could play just for a little bit?" 

She smiled "No little one not right now daddy has work to do and you have to work on getting all better." She messed up my hair.

I crossed my arms across my chest and made a grumpy face as daddy got up and walked to the study across the hall. Sitting up straight i picked up my bunny by the ear and stomped over to the study. Daddy was already well into her work making stuff called portfolios and worksheets and stuff i didn't understand. Standing at the door way i made a huffing voice and squinted my eyes. And still she didn't make a voice or even look. So i walked over to her chair and sat criss cross apple sauce next to her. Pulling at her pants leg over and over until she said "Go play little one daddy is busy i left your coloring book on the counter." Squinting at her words daddy was not paying any attention to me so i thought it was time to pick this up.

I giggled as i crawled to the center of the floor and laid down. Spreading out  my legs i ran my hand over my perfectly shaved pussy. Bitting my lip i let out a tiny moan. Quickly my daddy pushed her laptop down and took her glasses off. The slam of the computer made me jump quickly shutting my legs and moving my hand.

"Excuse me young lady what in the hell do you think you are doing?" she asked sternly.

Daddy stood over my looking very mad. "I..i was just..playing daddy."I said innocently. 

"No! you ma'am didn't ask at all!"she yelled

Getting up off the floor slowly she pushed me back down turning me over she pulled down my panties slapping my ass hard. "So you are just going to do what you please now, no i don't think so little." She turned me back over taking my panties off all the way spreading my legs open Daddy put two fingers in my mouth forcing me to suck them quickly taking them out Daddy thrusted them into me making my back arch and my toes curl daddy went harder and harder as i moaned louder and louder. 

"Mmm Daddy yes please don't stop," i moaned loving every minute of Daddy playing with me. She lifted my shirt reviling my round hard nipples daddy lowered her head and started licking and sucking on them. Lifting up her head Daddy slapped them hard leaving red hand prints along my boobs.

"You didn't ask to play, and now i have to punish you, but you like when daddy fucks you don't you kitten?" 

"Mmm yes Daddy i do." I moaned. "Daddy please may i...please.."

"NO!" Daddy stopped playing "No, you can't cum you were a bad girl and I'm not going to let you cum now leave your clothes here and go get your coloring book and you crayons and go play like i told you to little girl." Daddy said calmly "Daddy knows best and baby girl should do her best to listen mined me understand?" 

"Yes daddy," i smiled.

Okay everyone that it for the first part i'll have more shortly stay turned DD/LG. I love you all Stay cute kittens.