Gone?

Aphmau's Pov

Levin Just smiled at little Tyler. He wasn't speaking at all............. That scared me.... more then anything. Then he looked up to see my worried face. He just smirk. I was seriously scared. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I suddered at the thought of it being someone else other than Garroth. I turn around. And I see laurence I scream. I jump up. I look around and see my room? I look to my left side and see garroth. I smile Then put my hand on my chest. Tyler starts to cry. Garroth slowly gets up then I put my hand on his arm. He turns around and smiles.

"I've got him don't worry. And you need the sleep you have work tomorrow." I say then He plots his head into his pillow

"Night Princess." I smile then get up. I'm confused? Was that a dream? Or... was it...a nightmare? I lost my family.... It had to be... but....Levin? Why was he like that? Why was he so....

Evil?

??? Pov

Him....He took her away from me.... HE TOOK HER AWAY FROM MY GRASP! How dare he... My own brother.......... The blind man said to me 'he did it to get back at you...' I believe him... he betrayed me... that was supposed to be my child...not his...all I want to do is hurt his family... Starting with...

Aphmau...

(A/n)DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!!! Who was that????? No it isn't Zane... But think harder... (Evil face) NO IT ISN'T LAURENCE!!! I'll give you a hint... he starts with a 'z' Hehheeheheh

~Aryn