Prologue

Christina, a beautiful young girl in 8th grade, with brunette hair and a very fit body, she is not so rich, but not so poor, but she casts just enough attention, maybe a little too much, to make her happy. She is the new transfer student from New York. She's moving to Illinois, basically a whole new world for her... She knows no person, no place, no creature, nor thing that can be lurking among her new "so called, home." She's scared to death about meeting these new friends of hers at this school she will now be attending.
Its Monday morning, and did I tell you it's the first day of Christina's new school? oh, I didn't? Well now you know. So far Christina hasn't decided what she wants to wear, plaid or plain?Skirt or shorts? T-shirt or tank? She decided to follow a crop top with short-shorts path, a usual, daily outfit for her. Then comes breakfast, you'd think that she'd have the most peaceful meal ever, but no. Not with 3 other brothers in the house. They're such a hassle, especially when they're running around with burning hot pancakes in their hand around the house.
Anyways, it's a long ride from her house to school. Christina keeps her self occupied by listening to music, or maybe it's just to block off all the sound on the bus. When she gets to school, she walks out of the bus and u cannot believe what happened. All the boys, I mean ALL the boys, were checking her out. You could hear whistles, oohs and ahhhs, you could also tell how jealous the "young lady's" were. Some wished to be Christina. The funny part was that Christina didn't notice until she looked up. She saw everyone staring at her, some in jealousy and some in awe, she was absolutely MORTIFIED! She walk faster because of anxiety, but then she stopped. From the corner of her eye, one specific person caught her eye. A very handsome, tall, fit, and tempting guy. The thing she didn't know was that, that boy was going to change her life forever...

AUTHORS NOTE:
I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS LIKE A PROLOGUE, SO PLEASE DON'T GET UPSET ON HOW HORRIBLE THIS STORY IS TURNING OUT. YOU'LL GET TO KNOW SOME NEW CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:3 LUV U GUYS<(-.-<)