Chapter 4~Jealousy

Christina's p.o.v.p
      Why, why did I feel like this. I felt... heartbroken. This girl, she was different from all of them. She had beautifully, long, and dark blond hair. She was a good looking girl compared to everyone else I saw in the hallway earlier. She had amazing hazel eyes, I can see why he's in love with, ugh, her.
I snap out of it, why am I even thinking about this? I'm proud of who I am, and I don't care if he does- SNAP OUT OF IT CHRISTINA! Ok I gotta do something now, uh hi? how are you? your pretty? I decide to go with a simple hello.
"hey, you new?" she replies.
"Um yea, from New York!"
stay calm, I think to my self.
"um, so u two... are... um?" I feel so stupid saying that.
"yes. Dating! 11 months and 12 days:)" She says back in a somewhat rude tone, then pecks him on the cheek. Huh, perky much? She sounds kind of annoyed I should probably stay out of this. Come on Christina, think of something. Think of something!!!
"I GOTTA GO PEE!!!" comes out of my mouth right away, they must think I'm so crazy. I'm so embarrassed now.
How do I explain that I'm jealous of his girl- NO, I am not jealous, she's just... perfect and I'm... normal. She's so pretty, and he's so hot, why can't I be her? I mean I am pretty, but not enough for him to like me. Ugh stop it!
Then I realize something, I'm still standing next to them while daydreaming, ok now I really gotta go pee. "uhm yea, ok! I'm gonna go pee now."
Cameron chuckles a bit, and "Jackie" laughs, enough for me to know she thinks I'm ridiculous. WHY CHRISTINA! WHY'D YA GOTTA BE SO STUPID!

Then, I just run. I run until they can't see me anymore. I can hear Cameron calling my name, but I just run.