Caspar Lee

Y/n POV
Today is the day that I meet the one and only Caspar Lee!! I'm so excited because how is one not excited about meeting him with his South African accent and his tallness and his blue eyes that can just make a girl melt with the right face!! I leave in like 5 minutes!!! I think I'm gonna die *starts to scream with excitement*

Caspars POV
*vlogging* So today I'm doing a meet up in London because you know why not and plus i get to see more fans! I just love seeing all of my lovely fans *says while smiling and ends volg*

*its meet up time and there is a long line but y/n is still really excited till about half way through the line*

Y/n- I have this feeling that I won't get to meet Caspar*says really sadly*
Girl behind y/n- it's okay, just keep your head up! *says with positive attitude*
Y/n- thanks, but I still have a really big feeling that I, I mean we won't meet him.
Girl behind- just keep your head up but don't get your hopes way to high but keep them up there!

*20 minutes pass by and y/n is 20-30 people away from Caspar*

Y/n's POV
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!*say excitedly*
I am so close!!!! I mean we are so close!!!!!!

*some time passes by and y/n finally get to Caspar*

Y/n- I'm so excited to meet you!
C- I'm excited to meet such a lovely lady like you!
Y/n- *blushes really hard*
C- I love it when pretty lady's blush.
Y/n- *blushes even harder*
  *Caspar slides something in your pocket*
C-so do you wanna get a picture!
Y/n- I would love to! *says smiling*

* after you left you check your pocket and see that it has a number on it*

Y/n POV
What's this? Oh my god, it's Caspar lees number! I have his number! *yells and then covers mouth because you don't want anyone to know*
I'm gonna text him!

Caspar-c     Y/n - y
Y- this is y/n. You gave me your number at the meet up today.
C- I was wondering when you would text me!.
Y- well how could I not text you because you are the one and only Caspar lee!!!!
C- awww thanks, so I was wondering if you would get coffee with me tomorrow?
Y- I would love to!☺️☺️ so let's says around noonish?
C- okay then it's a date

*after y/n and Caspar meet up for some coffee, they got to know each other and they become best friends and maybe a little more!*

(Okay so I know the ending was bad but you can just imagine what happens, I really could think of what to write and how to write it)