8

KATRINA WESTBROOKE                         (1st part of the story)

Hi I'm Katrina, and I'm from the RECON, a secret organisation. Based in Wessex, England. I am a normal, kid, I am a professional kung fu- fighter, but this here, is how I became part of RECON...

"Okayyyyyyy class." The science teacher yelled enthusiastically, as he slammed down his book onto the table in front of him. "Time to learn."

Everyone Groaned

This teacher was probably the worst teacher anyone could ever have. I know, I know, you may think I'm over exaggerating but actually, I'm telling the truth! This teacher is the most frustrating, boring, angry, annoying teacher ever! You'll know what I mean. In about three seconds.

"Open your books to page 287." He yelled.

There wasn't even a page 287 in the book.

Everyone sat there.

"Well, what the hell are you all doing? Open up your books to page 287, how hard can that be?" the teacher had a small grin on his wrinkly face.

His name is Mr Prick. (It really suits him.) He wore long overalls, a blue shirt, and a white lab coat over the top, and a bow tie. He wore glasses which would always slide down above his nose, and he always used his finger to push it back up, but then whenever he did that, he squinted his nose. It's an annoying habit of his.

"Well?" he said.

"Sir?" a boy said worriedly.

"What on Earth is your problem Charlie?" Mr Prick asked angrily. "Well," Charlie spoke quietly. He was the bravest of us. "There is no page two hundred and eighty se..." "Shut up Charlie, you are wasting your breath." He spun around and went back to the table. "Any other idiots want to disrupt this class?" he shouted. "I can tell the principle you know." A girl at the back of the room shouted.

Finally, the class was sorted. We all sat down for what seemed like eternity. I was just about to finish off a question, but I didn't know my life was about to be changed in 10 seconds.

I finished off the sum, then I moved onto the next one. Suddenly, a huge thump made everyone get up and stare out the window. Everything fell silent, but ten seconds later, it all happened.

Helicopters swarmed the classroom, flashing their beaming lights. Men slid down ropes that were hanging from the helicopter. Black and grey cars circled the perimeter of the class room. Men in black suits stormed out of the car, with gigantic snipers and assault rifles, aiming them at the windows. "Holy crap." I thought. Everyone was screaming. There were people ducking under tables, people crying, people screaming. I was just staring out the window, wondering what was going to happen next. Five men dressed in black tuxedos smashed open the door. They all wore black glasses, and all of them looked like really strict, and serious businessmen. The helicopters propellers outside were deafening, the car sirens were screeching. "What is this?" Mr Prick cried. All the businessmen showed their ID. "Get out the way," the one in front of them who looked like the boss said. Mr Prick stumbled backwards, as the men walked into the middle of the room. "We are here for various reasons." One of them said. "Anyone who tries to disrupt or do anything to alarm this organisation, will be hurt." "Get out of here, this is OUTRAGEOS!" Mr Pick screamed furiously. The head of the pack stood forward, picked out a massive Taser and striked it at Mr Prick. Mr Prick fell to the ground, trembling. The class screamed. "Anyone else?" the boss said. "Good." He walked around the classroom, closer to, to ME! "What, What!?" I screamed. "Katrina Westbrook, you're coming with us." The boss said.