Life Under The Gun

( Hey guys , well this story is kind of personal . I decided to do this because me , like everyone else has a backstory , but I'm not afraid to tell. This has REAL personal contents in it .. But I also made up some parts to make it more interesting and to make this story easier for me to write , keep in mind this is VERY personal to me and it's hard for me to do this .. But I want to . :)

Thanks for reading .. I hope you keep riding with me !

Ps ; DONT JUDGE ! NOBODY'S PERFECT !

Chapter 1 ;

*

*

*

" Search This Whole Fucking House ! SET THIS BITCH ON FIRE AFTERWARDS ! " Their boss yelled .

Everyone scattered around the house searching for anything valuable .

One female went into this beautiful room . She noticed it was obviously a females room because of the things design of the room . She looked all around the room . She looked under the bed and found a book . It looked more like a diary . She opened it up and read ' Down Town Under The Gun '

She flipped through the pages and saw a bunch of writing dated by day .

" GINA!" Her boss yelled .

She jumped . " Yes ?" She asked scared .

" Bring Yo Ass On Here !" He said cocking his .47 .

She grabbed the book and put it in her jacket pocket and ran out .

*

*

*

How you guys like it so far ? ...

All Copy Rights Reserved !

( it would be kinda hard to take a story like this , like I said its personal to me . )

STORY MADE : 1/1/14