Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ;

*

*

*

08-13-09

Dear Diary ,

If Your reading This.... Then Most likely , some bitch nigga don took my life ..... The Name is ' Trigger ' . I know you think .. What the Fuck kind of Name is that for a Female . My real name is Tina , but nobody walking on this Earth would dare on calling me that . If you couldn't tell by my nick name ... I live by the Gun . The gun is my Bestfriend , my life . I wouldn't dare put down my Gun for anybody . So basically what I'm saying is I'm problem gone die with my finger on the trigger .

But the reason I'm writing this is because I want to leave this world and leave my life behind . I want someone to read my life story and share it to the world . Show everybody that growing up in New Orleans ain't easy .. It never will be .

I hope by the time you reach that last page of my diary , you would learn something from a nigga . .... But before I tell my story . I just want to say ... LIVE UNDER THE GUN , AND NOT IN FRONT OF IT !

*

*

:: Trigger ::

" Aye T ! " Lil D .. My brother / Bestfriend called out to me .

" Wasszam " I said inhaling the smoke from my already lit , blunt .

" Yo , Dezzy Here .. He want to see you . " he said walking over to my chair .

" The Fuck That Punk Nigga Want ?" I said .

" Go find out." He said taking my blunt .

I grabbed my strap and headed outside . Dezzy was a nigga that use to work for me . He tried to steal some of my work , so I cut the nigga . He was too close to where I came from to kill so easily , but I told him that was his ONLY warning to stay the fuck from around me .

" Aye Tina ." He said giving me a hug .

I pulled my strap out so fast and put it to his temple . I was on my tip toes , cuz I was so short compared to his ass .

" Excuse YourSelf ? " I said , my trigger finger itching like always .

" I mean , Trigger .. Sorry .. " ..

" Mmm , What the fuck do you want !" I said lowing my gun

" I found some information about your dad . " he said . I tensed up . I didn't say anything , so he took that as to keep talking .

" I found out he fuck with the Blu Mafia and got his ass blowed . He also raped some of their hoes and - " he got cut off .

" SHUT UP " I yelled, my thick New Orleans accent ringing through the room .

" He also did a robbery , it was like he was asking to die , fucking with the Blu Maf - Ahhh"

Before he could finish the word Mafia a bullet went through his chest . " I told yo dumbass to shut the fuck up ! I DONT CARE !!!! Who the fuck told you to come here and say all that bullshit to me ! " I asked . But when he didn't reply that pissed me off more , so I went ahead and ended his ass . 7 Bullets to the head . 7 for T.R.I.G.G.E.R .

" T , You aight ?" Lil D said coming out .

" I'm Gucci , Blood." I said taking my blunt back and inhaling it.

" Tell them niggas to clean this shit up ." I said walking back to my office .

*
*

Dear Diary,

I wasn't always like this . My dad made me into the girl I am .. Not even that , Life made me into the person i am. When I was 13 i seen the nigga end my mama . He told me she deserved to die . I wasn't tripping tho , she wasn't shit to me . All she did for me was birth me . By the Age of 6 my dad had me holding guns and shit , but by the age of 9 when I shot my first gun , on New Years Eve ... It changed my life . When I pulled that trigger the sound , the feeling , the relief , everything ... It made me who I am today . That shit feel good as fuck . I started to get addicted to the gun , and my daddy didn't even know it . When some bitch fuck with me at school when I was a youngin , I would black the fuck out and all I would see is me holding a gun . I killed my first nigga at the age of 14 , that's when my life fully began . I lost my brother to he streets , I lost my Bestfriend to the streets .. I lost my dad in the streets ... And I wasn't gon lose my life in these fucking streets ! I was gon set any bitch that fucked with me or my niggas on fire ! FUCK THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS ! I LIVE UNDER THE GUN !

.,. It's all I fucking know !