"Mirror"

A/N : This one is mine.......

Excuse my grammatical errors.....I'll try fixing them once I see 'em!

BTW, comment if you have a story, I'll happily dedicate it to you! \(^o^)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started when I bought that antique mirror..................

October 29, 2015

Me and my daughter were prepared for our first night in our new house. Although, the previous owner of the house said people come and go for some paranormal reasons. New neighbors said the place was haunted, but I never believed them.

After a few minutes of unpacking, me and my daughter, Olivia, decided to go shopping. And when we arrived she promised to let us seperate for awhile and meet back at the cashier.

Few minutes passed again, she then called "Dad! Dad!!", I rushed to her as she was pointing at a beautiful mirror, :Papa, let's buy it and put it in your room!", she squealed out, as I called an employee, telling him we were going to buy it, as he took it to the cashier.

After a few more minutes, we arrived home, my daughter had already place the mirror in my room...

Then came the dark night, my daughter was already in bed, and I was reading a novel while in bed. Then I heard a "Psst!" sound, I looked around my whole room and saw nothing, nothing 'til I saw my reflection in the mirror, singing, "Kent......Kent.....", it kept on chanting my name, I was really suprised, as I tapped the solid glass, the chanting kept getting louder and louder every time I tapped.

I covered my ears and yelled, 'Make it stop!', as every second of my scream it kept getting more louder. I dropped down the floor, bringing my knees to my face, rocking back and forth 'til morning.

[October 30, 2015, 5:00AM]

My daughter barged in my room, asking what had happened, but I just kept mumbling 'stop', then I snapped out when she pinched me.

Later on, I dropped off my daughter at school and returned home safely, as I went to my desktop and searched about that strange mirror in my room, as I clicked on Charles Neo's 'Theory', as it said,

'These strange mirrors you people say are called "Soul-Eater Traps", the things can protect you from all the Soul-Eaters in the world, the things can turn you crazy as heck, and when they're trapped in that mirror, on their third night in your house, it will lure you into thinking that your love one had been trapped there, reaching out for you. BUT! No! When you're close enough to the trap, they will pull you in and eat your soul, and after....it will escape that trap and let your body rot there.'

I was shocked due to this strange theory, beacause it doesn't even look like one! After I read the whole article, I searched "How to avoid Soul-Eater Traps", I then clicked on a theory written by once again Charles Neo.

'The only way to avoid is to know how a mirror is a trap. But one thing for sure is that kids are usually attracted to it, mostly if it looks antique or related to antique. If you already bought it though, make sure you break it immidiately!'

I cupped my chin then went to my room grabbing the nearest hard object, which is a lamp. I slowly walked over to the mirror, as I was about to hit it, I saw my daughter, crying and reaching out for me. As I dropped the lamp, I walked a little more closer to the mirror, then I remembered the article....I was about to get away but it was too late! The demon had already grab-----------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~