✞: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Eren Jeager?"

"Yes?"

Turning around he saw a very tall well built student, he had a very serious and calm expression. His tone of voice was calm, and monotone. Nowhere did his appearance scream danger, making Eren feel at ease.

"The president wants to see you."

"The council president?"

He nodded. "Please follow me."

There's was only silent in the way to the council room, not that Eren didn't mind it. He also noticed many students were giving him glances then later they would turn around and whisper to one each other.

It was no old news to know that Eren Jeager was the biggest troublemaker in the entire school. Everyone around him knew how bad his temper is. No one exactly decides to confront him unless you really want to die. Taking this to his advantage Eren enjoy the life of peacefulness, of course if it wasn't for his two childhood friends life would be so much easier for him or so he thinks.

"Eren?! Eren!" A worry Armin appear to his left, halting his walk to the council. Sighing in annoyance he pull away from Armin, He saw Mikasa giving a very threatening to the students who's guiding him.

"Where are you taking him, Mike?" Armin ask, his worry face not wearing away.

"Erwin wants to see him."

"Erwin? Why?"

"I do not know." Mike answer so calmly.

"Wait there's no need, I can talk to him and-"

"Armin I don't think you don't understand." Mike's voice become more stern. "Erwin wants to talk to him."

"Listen-"

"Mikasa, it's fine." He gave a final look at Eren, and turn to Mike.

"My deepest apologies, Mike please don't tell Erwin about this." Shock to see Armin bow, Eren felt a big rock of guilt fall onto him.

Mike only nodded, and sign Eren to follow him. Concerned for his friends' actions he keep looking back only to see a Mikasa arguing with him, who hopelessly let his head hang.

"We're here." Opening the wooden door to the room, Eren follow him into the room only to be encounter with everyone in the room walking back in forth.

"I was getting very impatient for your arrival Mr. Jeager, and I must say it's finally nice to meet you."

The first thing he noticed about Erwin were his gigantic eyebrows, and then his cold calculative eyes. He was very tall too, taller than Mike if he must say. His blond hair was very well brush, his uniform was well put out. He had a very clean air around him, making him appear as the goody two shoes student.

"Guys you can leave to lunch, we can continue after school."

Everyone left what they were doing and happily left the room.

Except for one student.

"Levi, you can leave too." Erwin call out the student who was busy studying Eren.

Eren felt the gaze of the other student, and in his entire life he has never seen such terrifying eyes. They were not cold, or calculating as Erwin's, they were completely dead of emotion, nothing on those metal like color eyes vibrate.