✞: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Walking slowly wasn't helping the pain he felt on his abdomen. And pretending like he was in pain was more hard on him.

From all the fights he has gotten, no kick has ever left him so out of breath, or in a very severe condition. Of course punches have left them sore, and unable to move, but this kick? He felt sick.

He felt his body collapsing at the relief he felt once he was in front of the nurse office. Roughly opening the door, he saw no one was inside the room.

"If I don't make it, I'll be sure to be dead," Eren joke.

Eren was doubting wether to slowly lay on the bed, or throw himself. But his body was on the brick of giving up and with no doubt he throw himself onto the bed. His stomach hitting the mattress. Resulting into another cries of pain.

Finally relaxing, he felt his eyelids heavy, and before he could respond he has fallen into a deep sleep.

"You didn't have to hit him you know," Erwin spoke, his lower body supporting his weight against the desk, his arms across his chest.

"No, but it was a necessity of mine."

Erwin didn't answer right away, he decided to stay quiet and observed Levi's body language.

"You still like him don't you?"

"You don't hit the person you like, that's a massive turn off."

"Or a massive turn on."

"Where are you trying to get?" Not happy with Erwin going around the bushes for his fun, Levi gave him a warning glare, and Erwin fake a sigh and raise his hands in surrender.

"I'm not trying to get no where, I'm just trying to figure out what exactly you're thinking. When you learn Eren was enrolling in this school, you didn't care, but once he step in this school, you immediately become his shadow, but after finally meeting him, you kick him? Is this because his dad is–"

"–No. He's just cocky, and I wanted to to teach him a lesson."

Erwin just stare at his friend, and not wanting to push the topic any further, he sigh and just nodded.

** "Eren, where are you?" I hear my dad scream across the hallway.

Every time my dad arrives from work, I would always hide from him, and he will seek to find me. It was really enjoyable playing hide and seek with dad, while my mother smiles, and laughs. 

"There you are!" I scream, and laugh when my dad find me under the bed. I hurriedly get out of my "secret hideout" and run towards my mother while my dad tries to catch me.

"Okay, okay, that's enough games. Let's eat something shall we?"

"Yes! Mommy made your favorite food!" I said almost screaming in enjoyment. "Oh yeah? And why is that?" My dad said in a tease tone, making mother smack his arm gently.

"I'll tell you later, for now let's go eat or the food will get cold!" I run towards the kitchen, take sit on my seat, and wait impatiently for my mother's food to be serve.

My childhood was what you call 'the perfect childhood', even though I have my good days, I had my bad days like when I trip and hurt my knee, or when I get into a fight with other kids for bullying Armin, and my father would scold me about it. The ups and downs I would have with Mikasa, and Armin or just Mikasa in general. Everything was just perfect until that day...

"Mom, what's going!?"

"Eren get inside the closet, and don't come out until I tell you to do so okay!?" I could see her voice was trembling, but why... the only thing I could do was stare at her beautiful face.

"Here, take Zeke. I thought you might be lonely so I brought him..." my mother look down, and sniff a little then look back at me.

"Remember don't get out of the closet, until I tell you to..." She was about to cry, yet I still couldn't understand why... why was this woman I call mother was crying was it because I did something wrong?

"Ma, don't cry... I promise I would be a good boy...!" I hurry and hug her, and feel her tears roll out of eyes, and before I knew it she let go of me and whisper the word 'I love you'

I wait, and wait and nothing... everything was silent, dark. I was scared and cling into mr yuugichi... it feels like days waiting for my mother to call me, until a strange man opens the door and stands in front of me. His tall-compose figure make more scared.

"Ma, mommy there's a strange man here!!" I kept screaming the same thing over, and over until the man bends down and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Son, mom is not here... she's gone..."

"No, she couldn't leave me!! She said to wait here for her, she couldn't leave me!!" I was about to run outside the closet but the man grab me. "Son, your mom... is dead."

'Dead?'

'Dead?'

Waking up to the sound of a bell, Eren half asleep saw he was still in the infirmary room. Checking the time on his phone, he saw it was 15: 00 pm. School was over he thought. Getting up, he felt his ribs jump in pain. He totally forgot about the beating. Groaning in pain, he was able to get up.

Leaving the infirmary room, all Eren could think of was, his need to eat, and do something about the pain in his abdomen.

**everytime a character has a foreshadow or dream, it will be written as first point of view.