Chapter 1- Jersey Here We Come!

It was their final summer to spend together before they headed off to collages all around the country. They wanted to end it right. So Bailey, Jerod, Devin, Bella Rylie & Lorena are headed to the Jersey Shore for the summer. This was a place that they all loved so it was the perfect place. 

Bailey:

"Mom I need help! It wont zip!" Bailey yelled to his mom. Bailey had just finished packing for Jersey. He had everything he thought he needed. Bailey was so ready for this trip. School was not his best thing so he was so happy he got to graduate. His mom wasnt happy he was leaving for three months. She was the over protective type. Bailey hated that but loved it at the same time. "You all set?" Baileys mom asked. He nodded his head. His mom and him started to carry everything into his Esclaid. "Now you listen to me, be safe please. Dont do anything stupid & watch out for your friends." His mother told him. "Alright you got it." Bailey replied. They exchanged "I love you" to each other then Bailey hoped into his car. He was on his way to get Jerod.

Jerod:

Jerod threw all of his bags down the stairs. "Hey! Dont do that!" Jerods aunt yelled from the kitchen. Jerod was more the excited to get down to Jersey to party with his best friends & go crazy. He had a feeling that this was his summer. *Honk* Bailey was there to get him. Jerod went to give his aunt a hug and ran to put his stuff in the car. "See yah!" He yelled. "Lets do this!" Bailey said to Jerod as they pulled out of the driveway. Time to go get Devin.

Devin:

Devin had all of his stuff packed since the night before. He had already put it by the door so when Bailey & Jerod got there he could leave. He hated his home so he was happy to be leaving for the summer. *Honk* Bailey was there. Devin ran outside with all his stuff. He didnt tell his dad  he was leaving beacuse he didnt wanna wake him. Devin hoped in the car. Now time to drive to Jersey!

Bella:

Bella was all done packing. She was so scared that she might have forgotten something. She is a girl so that might be why. Bella couldnt wait any longer to leave. She had been waiting for this day forever. Bella thought all about the beach & shopping. She walked up to her moms room to tell her bye. They said I love you to each other and she headed for her car. Bella got into her car & went to go pick up Rylie.

Rylie:

"Mom I will be fine. You know how my friends are. We protect each other like family." Rylie explaind to her mom. Rylie also had an over protected mom but she loved that... sometimes. This was Rylies time to prove to her parents that she can live on her own. Rylie saw Bella pull up. "Bye mom.. bye dad." Rylie said to her parents. Rylie & her dad took her 12 bags of luggage to Bellas car. "Holy crap Ry!" Bella said. Rylie got into the car. Time to go get Lorena.

Lorena:

Lorena was waiting outside for Bella & Rylie. She left a note for her mom to see when she got off work. Lorena loved summer & shes ready to wild. Her motto this summer was "whatever happends happends". Finally the other girls got there & they loaded her bags into the car. "Now lets go meet the boys at the airport." Rylie said.

Finally all six friends were together at the airport. They waited for there flight. All of them were so excited to get to Jersey. They were all tweeting about it & taking instagram pictures. Lorena knew that this would be an amazing summer. "Flight 23 now bording." came over the sound system. The group of friends grabed there bags & headed on the plane. "Jersey here we come!" yell Bailey as he borded the plane.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the first chapter. Please tell me if you want more! Leave good feedback! :)