Finally! ^.^

I watched this and thought it would be good for the last chapter

(y/n) POV

Yoichi, Shinoa and I were all waiting in the hospital room for Yuichiro to wake up. "Hey look he's waking up!" I whipped my head round to find Yuichiro sleepily sitting up. "Morning sunshine." "What happened?" "Well after you passed out we had to take you to the hospital, but not after I talked to Guren about getting you and Yoichi into the Moon Demon Company." "REALLY!?" Both boys shouted in unison. "Well it does pay to be his daughter." I smirked as shock washed over their faces. "Well your his adopted daughter." Shinoa clarified. "THANK YOU!" Before I knew I was tackled into a hug by Yoichi making me blush. "Hehe that's okay." O///O 'TOO CLOSE! TOO CLOSE!' In the corner of my eye I saw Shinoa smiling devilishly at me. '*sigh* I know she'll tease me about it non stop later.' "So anyway are you two ready to be a member of the Moon Demon Company and risk your life for the sake of humanity?" I said while saluting, mocking the way father does it. "YEAH!" "Well lets go then!" Shinoa shouted running out the door. "HEY WAIT FOR US!" The rest of us shouted back running after Shinoa.

Time Skip

We arrived at the base and walked into the classroom, only to find my father sitting on the teachers chair. "What are you doing here dad?" Putting my hands on my hips. "Well since the teacher isn't here, then I have to take her place." He said in a bored tone while having his feet up on the desk almost falling asleep. "Well your doing a wonderful job teaching these students." I said with sarcasm in my voice. "You teach them then." "Fine I will! Anyway we have two new students today, why don't you introduce yourself." I said in a cheery tone trying to get the rest of the class's attention. "Well I'm Yuichiro Hyakuya. I'm not here to be liked or to make friends, I'm just here to become number 1." I face palmed at his introduction. 'Is he trying to make his life harder for himself!' "Okay... well sit over there at the back with Shiho." As I watched him walk away I told Yoichi to introduce himself. "Um hello, I'm Yoichi Saotome." "Thank you Yoichi for that better introduction." "Oh look it's the pink pole." 'Oh no' "What did you call me!" I glared daggers at them "*cough, cough*... YUICHIRO, SHIHO! SIT DOWN NOW!" Immediately they both sat down "Yes mam!" "God (y/n), can't you see I'm trying to nap!" Father said glaring at me. "Well your the one who should be teaching the class, not me!"

Shinoa's POV

'They act more like brother and sister rather than father and daughter. *sigh*' Yoichi came and sat next to me. "(y/n) can be quite scary." He said to me while sitting down. "Yeah but she always looks out for others well being." I chuckled while remembering the first time we met.

Flashback

"Guren who's that." (y/n) said while looking at me in curiosity. "Please call me father. Anyway that's Shinoa Higari (I'm not sure how to do the symbol above the second letter of Shinoa's last name.), her family owns the army. Why?" "Do you think she would be okay with the fact that I'm a vampire?" "I don't know why don't you ask her." She ran over to me with a smile on her face. "Hello my name is (y/n) and I'm a vampire, I hope you don't mind." I was shocked but also intrigued. I had seen her walking around the base with Guren recently and she was friendly to everyone that she talked to. But what puzzled me the most was that she had beautiful (e/c) eyes instead of the blood red ones that all vampires have. She put out her hand for me to shake and I took it and shook it. "My name is Shinoa Higari. You seem nice so no I don't mind at all that you are a vampire." "Well I'm a vampire princess but don't worry I won't suck your blood. I refuse to drink human blood." She said while rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "Wow that's so cool that your a princess. But why are you eyes (e/c) instead of red." I looked at her with curiosity whirling in my eyes. "I'm not sure." "Well do you want to play with me?" Her face lit with joy. "Of course, just let me ask father." I watched her run over to Guren and then a few seconds later she started jumping in the air with excitement and ran back over to me. "He said yes." "Lets go then!" And with that I grabbed her hand and we ran to my room.