A Cage Full Of Animals.

After school we usually go to cage. Something wasn't right. Everyone was being distant. I Laugh. They all look at me confused. I say "what? Can't I Laugh at you. Grow the fuck up. I don't even know why your all acting distant.." Lavve comes forward and says "Felisha told me that you said that I got beat up by Paul?" I was laughing. In reply I said "how long have you know me? How fucking long you stupid boy. You all want to start believing Felisha. Kool. But don't fucking message me or even look at me." I left felling quite upset. I didn't know how to react. My own friends..

I'm walking home. Suddenly I hear "Felisha!" the whole squaa'blah was calling her. Jidah looked at me. And laughed. Once a again I ran up to Felisha but this time I didn't call her a hoe or pull her ratty ponytail. I drop-Kicked her. Dragged Her To Cage And Said "Tell the fucking truth before your starting to miss some teath." she stood up with a smile.."what truth?" I punch her in her face drag her to the road and tell her "tell the truth or celinderella is Gunna have both glass shoes missing and one is in your throat."

Your all probably thinking that "sean" is a psycho. But he ain't. It's what people would do to get there friends back.

Glenn grabbed me. Everyone shouting "Get of her you prick." so I let go. My attention turning to the boys who suddenly went quiet. "Go on, speak up..whos a prick?" no one spoke. I carried on "Speak up and tell me I you believe what this goat is saying?" no one speaks. Rage was filling inside me. I walk off saying "ok that's what I thought."