Chapter 2

::Chapter2::

-1day before America’s Next Top Model-

Adrienne’s POV

Ok, I have all 12 of my Chanel bags ready to go. I couldn’t find any of my LV or Gucci bags, so sadly, I had to use my third favorite bag company. I have my phone. Not to mention my 3extra large makeup bags. “Adrienne! Let’s go!” my eldest sister, Viktoria, yelled. I winced. Viktoria’s yelling brought me memories of all the screaming she did to us during Modeling Camp. * shudder * “I’m coming.” I yelled back to her. I grabbed my bags and walked through the empty hallways. Everyone in my house doesn’t like me, that’s why they weren’t here to say goodbye. I have no idea why . Maybe they were just jealous or maybe because I always yell at them? Nah, I’ll choose the first option. I was now getting in the car. “Let’s go pick up Luna and go.” I sighed.

“Wait! I forgot to tell you that I’m bringing some of my friends.” Viktoria said while fixing her makeup.

“Fine.”

-3hourslater-

     We were at one of the condos in America’s Next Top Model. It was gorgeous. Two stories, a living room kitchen, 2 very spacious bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms. “Since Adrienne is the contestant, she gets to choose her room first.” Luna suggested. I rolled my eyes, “ I was already gonna choose my room first.” I went through the very large living room & kitchen to get to the stairs. When I got upstairs I had to go through the first bathroom to get to look at the rooms. I didn’t choose the largest room because it had multiple beds. I wanted my room all to myself. I chose the second largest room. It was decorated to my liking. “So you chose this room.” a low and rich voice said.

“ Obviously.” I responded, unpacking all my bags.

My back was facing the stranger, so I couldn’t see who he was. “You know you should turn around.” he said, his voice a lot closer than before. I sighed. I guess I had to deal with boys again . . My options were to turn on my player smile or to knee him in the balls. Maybe I could punch him . . Yeah I should punch him. I turned around and raised my fist. He caught it with an icy cold hand. I shivered. He apparently, thought I shivered because of him touching me. “ I always knew you wanted me.” he said, smirking while getting closer. “Always?”

“You don’t remember?” he stated in disbelief.

I shook my head. He sighed, “ I was one of the many boys who fawned over you over the years. I thought I could change you. But nooo, you had to punch me like the other guys.” Change me? I was perfect and didn’t need to be changed. Hmph. I thought about what he said. “ I punched all you boys because . . . . I forgot why. The only thing I remember is having a good reason why to punch you guys. . I also remember that I was completely different when I was younger.” I muttered the last part. I didn’t even know his name and I was talking to him. Wow, I’m stupid. I let the words sink into his head and left to find the others.