Chapter One

Hello! This is my first fanfic and I am kind of scared... I am doing this skilfully on my phone. I am actually not skilful, it was sarcasm. Sarcasm is going to be in this fanfic a lot! Sarcasm at its finest!

Anyway, if I have any wrong information please tell me!! I don't want to look like an idiot that I am!

So here we go!!

-Shauni xoxo

__________

"WAKE UP EVA!!! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!" My loving mother said. Well, yelled.

"I'M UP!" I called back to her while I get up out of my comfortable and warm bed. My mum is jealous of my bed. That must be why she keeps waking me up!

I grab my uniform, yes I said uniform. I am not sure about you but my school had a hard time picking the ugliest uniform. Even though the principal's daughter and son designed it.

They have no taste.

I walk to the bathroom after I pick up my uniform. Oh, no I am not rich!! We struggle everyday as my father left us.

His excuse is he doesn't love us anymore. But he actually was screwing around a blonde bimbo. He got her pregnant.

So he left and I don't care. I have never liked him. He actually asked me to come with him!! I cracked up thinking he was joking but he wasn't...

After showering I do all stuff girls do. Like brush hair, makeup-bit of powder ed foundation and lipgloss. I actually follow the school rules. Except the lipgloss. I am such a badass!

I grab my stuff and run to the kitchen. "Mum, can I have some money for breakfast as I won't have time to eat."

I ask her while rushing.

"Sure. Here you go! Oh and sweetie before you go I got to tell you something." She says when I am just at the door.

I walk back to her and she makes me sit down. Okay....

"Okay Evaline, you know how your dad left us?" All I do is nod. I am confused.

"He left me with nothing. So I decided to give you and your brother a choice. Either adoption." I look at her in shock. I knew this would happen but not so soon!

"Or arrange marriages. Now, I have let your brother decide and he said foster home. So Eva I decided for you cause I found the perfect person." I look at her. She could either mean the perfect husband or perfect parent.

"His religion means his parents get to choose the person he marries. He is lovely! I met him and he is such a wonderful boy and even though you guys are practically forced, I know you and him will learn to love each other."

And arrange marriage is the winner!

"What?" Hoping she was joking.

"No Eva. I am not joking. He is part of the janoskians. Don't judge him." She says with a stern look.

Oh great lord, save me from this terrible world!

"Which one is he?" I ask.

She smiles and says "Luke. Luke Brooks, honey."