Chapter 2 :)

Dear Diary,

As I was writing my first entry I accidentally fell asleep and I've forgotten to introduce myself in it.

So,I'm probably gonna introduce myself right now...

Yeah,it's getting awkward so I'll make it quick..

Okay,here it goes...

I'm Avery Heather Robinson.An average girl who dreams to be succesful in life.I don't know how am I gonna do that but as I've mentioned before,I earned a scholarship in one of the most prestigious high schools in California,Stanford Private School.

So basically,you must've figured out that I'm smart.If you haven't,well pity you.

Anyway,I'm 5'7.I have blonde hair,blue eyes and fair skin.

You're probably thinking "Ooh,she must be pretty".But unfortunately,I'm not.

I have so many flaws.My hair is thick and curly and I wear glasses instead of contacts.I'm not thin enough like most in my previous school were but I'm never gonna starve myself just to be thin.

I love reading books and writing stories,but too shy to let anyone read it.I'm scared of heights and the ocean,basically because I can't swim.

I always wanted to be alone in my bedroom,reading books or watching movies.Yup,I'm a loner.

I sometimes get teased by people from my school,probably because I'm kind of a nerd and not good-looking enough but I also have 3 best buds to stand for me.

First is Brooklynn Trachtenberg.She's kind of a goth but unlike most goths,she's cheerful and bubly.

Second is Charlotte or Lottie Winters.She's most likely mature and serious but also have a funny side.She's fierce and feared by almost everybody because of her attitude.

Last is Charlie Winters,twin brother of Lottie and is my closest friend.We're practically born on the same day and we're best friends since childhood.

They're the bestest of friends and I don't know how will I survive school without them.

And yeah,did I forgot to mention that they are also really rich?Everybody in our previous school is rich,except for me,that is..

So yeah,they're going to study in Stanford,too,and so a lot of our classmates.

Hmm,fine by me!

                                                                                                                                                                      -Avery