chp.1

outhrs note.

before you guys ask. no this book isint parl of the orion serious. this book is based off a recent roleplay i did. it was to good i had to mame it a book xD. anyways i really hope you guys all enjoy the book. hugs and kisses luke orion shaw xoxo :*

luke pov

it was just a normal old tusday morning. get up, shower, brush the teeth, do the hair, cloths etc.

after doing all of that i looked outside and noticed a moving truck pulled up at the house next to mine.

greeeaaaat......

i swear my grandmas gana make me walk right on over and introduce myself. i mean it wouldent hurt to. better now then late right?

so i went down to eat some strawberry poptarts n some good ol OJ.

after getting done i grabed my car keys walked out to my camaro n made my way to school.

once there i was greated with a suprise hug from two of my freinds

"were have you been mister?" my freind ash asked

"were you out doing drugs?" my friend rose asked

i smiled and stood back "ash i was sick. rose you know me to well id never do that shit."

they both laughed and walked me inside to our first class witch was music.

i was the teachers #1 student in that class since i knew how to play a guitar. hed let me off easy with all the tests and studies.

i usually just sit beside his desk as he taught the class and luckaly he had me becuse alot of the other students never played before.

class begun and only about 20 mins into class a girl walked in.

her skin was as white as snow. her hair was cut by the side with blue streaks. she wore black skinny jeans a lether jacket and a ghost town shirt.

i just sat there watching her as she was talking to the teacher. i snaped out of my wonderland and blushed.

"class this is beth hicks. shes new to the school so be nice" the teacher said.

as they talked all i could think of was her name. wow...shes somthing else..

she looked at me and smiled softly and looked at my guitar.

"um if i may?" she asked reaching out to my guitar

"oh of course" i said handing her my thunderhourse explorer.

i watch as she started to play meledys of metallica and some slipknot.

i was in just compleat shock of how she played. as she played i kept thinking about her name. beth...over and over again that name rushed through my head.

me and her quickly became freinds due to us having the same classes together. we get to lunch and i went to sit with some of my freinds and slowly looked around for beth.

"lukey you ok?" ash asked wraping herself around my arm

"huh. oh nothing" i said softly and at the cornor of my eye i saw her. but she was heading twords the woods behind the school.

i wanted to know why she was going there but i didint want to disturbe her privacy.

lunch endes and she caught up with me before our last classes together. after school i walked with her to my car seeing her smiling really bright.

"thats your car?" she asked

"yup. it was a gift from my grandparents"

"its beautifal" she said walking around it

"well since were naebours i guess ill be driving us to and from school"

she smiled and huged me "id love that. oh my parents said your welcome over anytime were not buissy."

"wait how did.."

"your grandparents invited them to breskfest and now know about you."

---------

sooooooo what do you guys think? more of this story to come.

xoxo luke.