Chapter 1; Phils POV

I think I'm depressed. No, I'm just a little sad. Well, more than a little. A lot. I could be depressed, I mean there's no reason why I couldn't be I... "Phil?!" I got a fright which resulted in me smacking my hand off of the car window.

"AHH fudge! Dan, don't do that. You know I get frights easy!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it's just you weren't answering me."

"I was, I was just thinking. Sorry."

"Are you alright Phil?" I could see Dan looking at me from the side of his eyes, but still keeping a good eye on the road.

"Yeah .. yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you just whacked your hand full force off of the window, is it broken?"

"No, I don't think so, I can move it."

"Good, a broken hand wouldn't be good now, would it?" I laughed, continuing to rub my hand. "We will be home soon, just another 10 minutes. What do you want for dinner? We can phone in for pizza if you fancy?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I love pizza, it's much better than some frozen food we have left over in the freezer.

I didn't feel hungry, but as soon as we reached our apartment I was starving. Dan phoned Pizza Hut and ordered us both some pizza. It arrived within 30 minutes and we sure ate our fool. "I feel like I'm going to burst, I shouldn't have ate all that." I was regretting it, but it would be making its way thought my digestive system by now. I was sitting on the couch with Dan, watching him flick through all the channels to see if there was anything interesting on. "Found anything yet?" He shook his head and continued to look. "Here, chuck me the remote."

"Will you catch it? I know what you're like."

"Hey, I'm Thor, I can catch it." Dan then threw the remote and just by chance I managed to catch it in the palm of my hand. "I caught it!"

"Yes well done, everybody's really happy for you." I started to flick through the channels and the only thing I could find was adventure time. I watched a few episodes with Dan, I laughed at the funny parts and made myself look like I was enjoying it, when really I wasn't. I just wanted to hide away in my room, not that there was anything wrong with Dan, I just wanted to be alone. "I'm feeling tired.." I lied. "Do you mind if I go to bed? I need some sleep.."

"Yeah, I was just gonna go to head to bed anyways. On you go, I'll turn the TV and lights off."

"Thanks, Dan."

"No worries, night Phil." I stood up and headed towards the door before turning round and seeing him still smiling at me.

"Goodnight, see you in the morning." I headed to my room and shut the door. I walked in and just collapsed on the bed. I can sleep in my clothes right? I didn't know what was up with my lately, but I've just been felling like crap. I've not said anything to anyone as I don't see it as a big problem, it's just me being me. After laying in bed for more than 10 minutes I did start to feel tired. I ended up falling asleep still in my clothes, but at least my thoughts were at rest for tonight.