-/-Chapter 1-/-

Pearls POV.

Ugh, another morning for me.

Oh yay, we have school.

By the way, the name's Pearl Andrea Gold.

"Sweetie! Breakfast is ready!" Mom, she's always up early.

I went into the bathroom and showered.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put on clothes. And off I go downstairs.

"Morning mom." I greeted mum.

She just smiled.

Something I can't do ever since that day..

I shook my head slightly and took my car keys.

As I walked in school, I immediately ran into the shadows. I don't want any attention. I walked until I reached my homeroom. I sat in the very back row, where no one sits.

"Class, we have a new transferee, his name is.... Um, what's your name, lad?" Mr. Stevensons said.

"Jacob Smith, sir." He smiled. Ugh, a smile..

He walked around for a seat..

And he sat next to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked disbelieved. He should've been told to avoid me by now.

"Well hello to you too. I'm here for school." He replied.

I just rolled my eyes.

"You shouldn't sit beside me, I'm the 'outcast', as everybody says.' I did air quotations as I said Outcast.

"Why would a pretty girl like you be an outcast?" He asked surprisingly surprised.

I just blushed. No smile, just blush.

The bell rang, which meant first period, which is Math, yay math!

Jacobs POV.

Hm, ang sungit konti ni Ms. Unknown!

To my surprise, naroon siya sa math class ko.

At the back as usual daw.

"Can I sit here?" I asked with a grin.

She just looked at me and my smiling lips, I can't really tell, but I saw a flash of jelousy in her emerald eyes.

"Okay." She said flatly.
Then the speaker beeped.

"Attention students! Go to the auditorium for your I.D. pictures, thank you! Once you are done, no classes will continue. Have a nice day!"

Tiningnan ko ulit si Ms. Mysterious.

"Ano pa ulit pangalan mo?" I asked her.

"I didn't tell you before, so the word again isn't gonna fit." She looked at me.
"But can you tell me your name?" She was now packing her books and stood up and I did as what she said. I catched up to her.

"It's Pearl Andrea Gold." She said.

I smiled, again, she looked at me and saw that flash of jelousy in her eyes.

Huh?

"Please don't smile... It, bothers me..." She mumbled quietly, but loud enough for me to here.

"Why?" Curious ako! Tanggapin niyo nalang!

She just went quiet.

She walked faster all of the sudden.