An ARMY of Pretty Ladies

~~~

Taehyung's POV

~~~

We are waiting inside the dressing room when Jungkook started shouting like crazy, getting all attention.

"What?! Baekhyun hyung and Taeyeon noona already broke up? Pshhhh!" He made a face and shook his head. He is talking to the laptop screen... No, wait, he is 'arguing' with it.

"It's hard to get into a serious relationship nowadays, specially if you're an idol." It is Jin hyung who spoke like a very smart, know-it-all guy. He's been into relationships before so I believe I could rely on his comments.

"Why did they broke up?" Jimin hyung is curious. He moved to Jungkook's side and read the article too. These two are stalking celebrities and keeping track of the latest like an avid fan would. I don't know how they manage to squeeze it in our busy schedule.

"She found out Baekhyun already has a son... it's V hyung." Then Jungkook flashed a toothy cute smile at Jimin who immediately covered his face with a palm. Everybody laughed including the ever so poker faced Yoongi hyung.

"She realized our Taehyung is more handsome so she broke up with Baekhyun sunbaenim." Namjoon hyung butted in with a can of soda in his hand. We are having snacks while waiting for our time to meet our fans.

Everyone looked but I just shrugged. I feel very lazy today. Last night I slept late again. I woke up early today so I feel dizzy and lazy to the point that I find smiling, a very tiring thing to do.

"What if she asked V to date her?" Came Jungkook's innocent question coupled with a naught grin. He sounds innocent but he is a playboy. He had 4 girlfriends already and still, none of those were serious. He is enjoying life and taking advantage of fame to have pretty ladies around him. Oh well, he's too young; I can't blame him.

"Why are you so quiet today?" Jhope hyung groaned and before I knew it, a small pillow hit me straight on the face. I remained motionless as the pillow feel on the floor. I still don't want to smile. I find it tiring.

"I don't want to date a celebrity." I answered out of nowhere. I also didn't know why I said that but last night, while everyone is asleep and I'm wide awake on the wee hours, my thoughts diverted to the idea that somewhere out in this big world, my fans are thinking of me. They are thinking of what I was doing at that very moment. They are thinking if I am sleeping or still awake. I find the idea so amazing that my thoughts diverted further into wanting to meet each and everyone of them. If I could only marry all of them just to make them happy the way they are making me happy, I would. That moment is when I realized, I wanted to marry one of my fans... I want someone who looks at me the way Jimin looks at Jungkook..Okay, I'm just kidding on that Jimin and Jungkook part but anyways,... the question is...who would she be?

"Bwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I went back to reverie when I heard Yoongi hyung shouting at me. "The fanmeet will start! wake up!"

I looked around and realized everyone's gone out and I'm the only one left in the dressing room.

'Oh snap! I day dreamed again!" I mentally kicked myself when I realized I was in my own world again. Me and my weird mind. Why am I like this?

"Aaahhhhhhgggrrrrrhhhhh!" I groaned like I was in pain. It's my way of releasing nervousness.

Yes, I do feel nervous everytime we'll get to see the fans. It's been four years since we became kpop idols but still, I'm not used to being on the spotlight. I am always conscious on how the people see me. What if my fans doesn't want me anymore? Or what if I did something offensive to them? What if I look ugly in the camera? What if they ask me to rap but I couldn't? All this petty things are bothering me but what is bothering me right now is, what if she is here. What if the girl of my future is actually here? How would I know if all of my fans are showing interest in me?