A NEW JOURNEY

"Long before the pillars of humanity came to be, The lord of Tagamagahara had foretold to the inhabitants of Asura and the realm of the Ikazuchi that they would Bore the lords of shinto, to insure the unity of the two worlds that have been at war for the great Storm that was coming. And so blinded by war a lot of lives where lost, So did the realm of the Ikazuchi, but a beacon of hope was sent from the Ikazuchi to be the future of the Ikazuchi, also hiding under that beacon was a great darkness that would set the boy's future..."

"Ten years passed after the bloodshed the boy was in the arms of a human that lived aside the demi-gods of Asura, but nonetheless they lived as Father and Son... Until...

6 years later
"Tied upside down in a very dark room

???:"Well i guess this is what people call being in a pickle, Mmmmh pickles"

Kira:"Jack stone you have been charged for your crimes against the people of Asura'

Jack:"Well darling,it seems i can't out come my reputation, Cut me down and i'll take you on a date, So what do you Say?"

Kira:"No"

Jack:"I have no point in staying, I'm a good guy i never leave without saying goodbye."

Kira:"What do you mean?"

"Jack jumps down"

Jack:"Simply this (whispers)

"Jack kisses her"

Jack:"Whats your name again, Maybe i'll come back for you?"

"Jack then jumps off
The window"

Kira:"Guards i need back up go after him he's ascaped"

"Jack bumping into
People and he emerged
With a lot of
Jewellery"

Jack:"(***Smiling***) Man i'm good at this, I should seriously stop talking to my self"

"Jack continues to
Run"

"Back at Kira"

Officer:"Mam we lost him"

Kira:...

Officer:"What happened here, you seem out of focus"

Kira:Huh...?...what?... leave him (***blushing***)"

"Back at jack a few
Hours later."

Jack:"I got another batch lee! What do have for me, this time its gonna cost you a fortune. "

Lee:"I would have paid more if it where the princess' s of the wind's Amulet, Get it and i'll pay, she's staying around for a while. "

Jack:"Yeah sure! (***Smiling***)

"Later that day"

"What happened to me, One day father i will Avange you"

(***Morning***)
"The Sun shines directly at his face"

Jack:"I hate Mornings, well time to make a fortune or Use My charms, I seriously need to stop talkin to my self"

"Jack steps outside"

Female:"Jack! (***Slap***)

Jack:"Well i guess i deserved that one, But why are you still angry?

Female:"You stole My Gold and you Used me(***Slap again***)

Jack:"Ow...I didn't steal, I simply borrowed without permission love

"Another female Appears"

Female2:"You used me (***Slap***)