Happiness In His Arms

Cookie POV

I wake up and see Lu shirtless, his arms tightly woven around my waist. I try to pry his fingers so that I can go to the restroom. Yet he won't budge and when I try to move his arm he tightened his hold on me."dammit"I whispered and looked at him and stared at how beautiful he was when I look at is sleeping features. He's like a sweet, soft and majestic angel when he's asleep. But he can be a bastard when he's awake. But I know that he tries to be a good guy for me. He starts to stir it I dash to the bathroom since he was holding me captive.hey is the bathroom and wash her hands and I woke up and I look at what I'm wearing and I'm just worried one of his long flannel shirts and that's it. I'm really exhausted from last night so I walked on the stairs and start making breakfast and Lola comes down. "Good morning Grandma", Lola says. "Good morning doll face" I respond.I get out the eggs,bacon sausage,grits and pancakes. I start to cook everything and set lola's plate down. I get my food and dash upstairs and kiss Lucious on the forehead. yawns sleepily and pulls me down with him luckily our food doesn't spill. I yelp "Luuuu stawpp"and smile at him.He takes his plate and digs in.I smile and dig into my own plate we have to go to Empire today but first."Luscious why is that bitch Anika still here?"
"I'm kicking her out I promise she just need to stay for a little bit she supposed to be out by last Friday and I haven't seen her."
"well I'm going to make sure her bitch ass ain't still here! Because no chick is living at my man's house other than me! I want and go to Whaneta's office and get a bucket and fill it with ice cold water. I hope for her sake she ain't there. I open the door and her stuff is gone but she's laying in the middle of the bed."what a pity I would've loved to just simply go throw this on Lu.."I say and dump it all on her face. She wakes up and starts gasping and then starts coughing. I make sure she's fine and then I yell,"get the fuck out I don't trust you Hoe!"
I take her in her purse and put her in the station wagon and center on her way and I change the locks. I'm so tired of old lame hoes..No peasant can beat a queen. I walk up stairs and finish my breakfast with Lu. Then he hugs on me and I laugh. He just trying to get some but we have to go to Empire. I hop up and take a shower and walk to my closet looking around at what I'm going to wear today I decided to wear a crop sweater is a skater skirt and j's. It's casual day at work so it's not like I'll be breaking some kind of rule. I turn around and Lucius is just in his suit clapping, "my baby going thuggish today! Today's going to be a good day". I laugh at his antics is get the keys and go to the car.We hop in and drive to Empire,then strut into my office.I have a busy day planned and I have to check on jamal,hakeem,tiana and a couple others.I do my rounds and it's a good day.Jamal has hs new album coming out and I listen to his music about Michael.I can't deal with that little cocksucker,how dare e cheat on Mal and in his house.That's just shady on soo many levels.If I ever saw him again I'd give him a mouthful!

Poor Mal is just heartbroken an destroyed.I feel so bad for him so I told him that Michael doesn't deserve his love and you should move on.He was really sad but he has Lola and he will be fine,eventually.I just hope he can find someone to make him truly happy and I've seen over the past couple weeks that he been eyeing this girl Vanessa Hudgens.She was in disney for a while but then stopped after the series to do modeling and other things.He don't even notice he drools over her,I think deep in my thoughts as I crash into Lu knocking me to my ass almost.Lu catches me and I smirk,"Falling at my feet once again huh babe?"he says cockily.I roll my eyes and hug him. He's so full of it sometimes but I love him just the way he is.I giggle,"no I just wasn't looking where I was going."I say and we leave Empire to go talk to Michael and have a family night.I'm excited to hang with my family.I smile as he kisses my hand and opens the door to the escalade.I get in and he starts the car and we jam to music and 679 starts to play.

[Fetty Wap:]
Yeah baby, 17
(Remy Boy lifestyle)
Ay, ay look

We looked at each other and smirked.This is our song and we know the whole thing and if he wasn't a devil worshipper I would've signed him.But see the way my life and Empire™ is set up...I can't because I don't mess with devil worshippers.I have enough bad luck on my own I don't need any help from Satan.But he's a good artist i guess.
[Fetty Wap:]
Baby girl, you're so damn fine though
Luscious begins to rap and kisses my cheek smiling so hard for a while his smile touches his ears.Not really but you think he was truly happy at the moment and I'm glad I give him happiness.
I'm tryna know if I could hit it from behind though
That's Lu's favorite part he's such a freak even though I ain't complaining hell when I was pregnant with Mal and Keem I was worse.I think we are tired nowadays though...
I'm sipping on you like some fine wine though
And when it's over, I press rewind though
You talking bands, girl, I got it
Benjamins all in my pocket
I traded in my trues for some robins
He playing Batman, Fetty's gon' rob him
I got a Glock in my 'rari, 17 shots, no 38

I wonder if he got a glock in here though.Knowing Luscious he do 'cuz he still a thug even though he act sophisticated.I know deep inside the boy on the block is still thriving at his core he just buried him.He wants to be a better man for us so I don't lose him.I trust him and I hope I don't have to deal with Lu going to jail again.I know that he's been good and hasn't had any run in with the law so far.I'm proud of him my precious thug.

[Hook - Fetty Wap:]
I'm like, yeah, she's fine
Wonder when she'll be mine
She walk past, like press rewind
To see that ass one more time
And I got this sewed up
Remy Boyz, they know us
All fast money, no slow bucks
No hood gang control us
Ay, yeah baby

No one but me can tame Luscious Lyon,but me and even then it's a full time job😂!Lu always staring at my ass as we drive towards the restaurant we are supposed to meet Michael at.I wanna talk to him since he's been trying to come in contact with Mal.
[Montana Bucks:]
Tell me what you see
Is it money or it's me?
I smoke twenty, smell the weed
I got hunnies in my V
They like, Monty, can you be my baby daddy, I'm like yeah

Luscious started to mumble that part of the verse.He don't fully wanna say it 'cuz he skeptical of how I feel about him saying that.All I say is I wish a bitch would!She'll get messed up 'cuz I ain't the one!

I got robins on my jeans, you see the wings on every pair
All you see is Remy Boyz, you know my niggas everywhere
And if somebody got a problem, we could meet up anywhere
Now go say some
Don't you niggas play dumb
You know where we came from
You don't want sauce, no A1

I giggle at this as we start to park and pull into the lot.I never got that part until just now.Ohhhh!I thought he meant A1 as in savage not the actual sauce! I giggle and tell Lu about my revelation and he just pats my shoulder.What Am I gonna do with you Cookie??he asks.Shitt if only I knew!?