Skarlet

Prologue

__________________________

Skarlet's POV

I watched the fight between a monk and Kitana, it really wasn't much of a fight since she was defeating the monk with each hit I studied the monk moves he was too reckless, it doesn't matter about how much strength you use it's about how you need to find your opponent's weak points. He tried to punch her again but she grabbed his fist and kicked him upside the head, she also did a high kick and he stepped back but clumsily holding his chin then he attacked her again.

Not to mention we where in a stadium of billions of people watching as the sun shined brightly on the fighters, cheering Kitana on and my master: Shao Khan sat in his big chair with an oversized skull with long fangs reaching to the ground on top of it then Kitana kicked the monk in the middle of his chest and he flew onto the ground in pain, his eye was swollen from the punches he received from Kitana, the deep cuts from her fans, and blood drips from his swelled up jaw.

Shao Khan seemed pleased with Kitana I felt a strong desire to kill her I won't sugarcoat it I don't like Kitana very much I'll get to that reason why later, I watched as the monk scoot back in fear of Kitana.

"Finish him." Shao Khan commanded.

The crowd roar in excitement they were practically shouting 'finish him' over and over again, Kitana took out one fan she had a pained look on her face I read it all too clearly she did not want to kill him but she had to.

Shao Khan noticed she was hesitating, he growled slightly in annoyance he stand up from his chair as his chest heaved in and out as he breathed in anger.

"Kitana, finish him!" He shouted.

I saw Kitana flinch from the harsh tone in his voice she raised her hand and threw her fan right near his face but he was still alive and breathing, the crowd 'booed' at her weakness to kill him she turned to Shao Khan with her head hanged in shame.

"I'm sorry father but..I cannot kill him." She admitted.

Shao Khan sighed "You're weak." he turned his direction towards Mileena "My dear Mileena, finish what your pathetic sister could not." He commanded softly.

She seemed excited "Yes father!" She giggled.

She skipped past Kitana and towards the monk in a childish manner, she uses her two sais and stabbed his own feet where he now lay in pain and he let out a bloodcurdling scream; Mileena laughed she remove her mask to show her sharp throat cutting razor teeth.

She ate his face and the monk gurgled on his own blood, he couldn't even screamed anymore to be honest it was a revolting sight to see. I looked at the monk's now almost gone face and only a eyeball was hanging that was half eaten.

Shao Khan smirked "Fatality."

The crowd cheered loudly, Kitana looked disgusted and looked away then the royal guards dragged the dead monk's body away leaving a long trail of blood to the gates where the lion has it daily meals, one of the royal guards handed Mileena a wet towel; she took it, she wiped her face and she cleaned her teeth.

She gave the now bloody towel back to the royal guard and he went back to his post Mileena pulled up her mask to cover her teeth, she started to go back to Shao Khan to sit on the stairs next to his legs but she stared at me and walked towards me her glowing orange eyes watched me curiously.

"Who is she?" She sneered slightly.

Shao Khan walked over to us with a proud smile on his face "She is Skarlet, I created her."