Chapter 9-Happy Ever After

Emilia's POV

I introduce Richard to mum and dad and even Eduardo and Adele. Richard even introduces me to all his friends and I immediately feel like home.

I connect well with all of his friends and I've even made new friends of my own. Eduardo helped me find a job of my own and even though I never got good enough grades, Eduardo told them that he believed I could do it and he was right. I proved all my grades wrong. I passed every test and I got the job. I'm working in Disneyland Florida as a Disney Princess, Rapunzel. I got the part straight away.

I love making little kids happy. And don't worry, my dad and mum is still vlogging, Eduardo is now vlogging and I am now vlogging. Me and Eduardo even have two separate channels two. I am Emilia SacconeJoly and he is Eduardo SacconeJoly. He does comedy videos that always put a smile on anyone's faces and I'm a beauty guru who talks about makeup, beauty, healthy lifestyle, diets and all things girly. Me and Eduardo don't take after any other YouTuber, (*cough* mum and dad *cough*) .

Eduardo and Adele's relationship is growing stronger everyday. I'm saying relationship when I should really be saying marriage. It's me and Richard who are engaged to each other. Adele is also two months pregnant. I'm so happy and so jealous. Every time I see Adele it makes me want kids so badly!

But that time will come. Me and Richard need to get married first before we start thinking about having children.

And that's it. There's nothing else really to say. Just that my parents are still vlogging everyday, Eduardo and Adele are vlogging everyday and me and Richard are vlogging everyday and I'm loving it!

I couldn't be more happier with my life than I am now.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

A/N:⚠️IMPORTANT!!!⚠️
THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE!!!! SOOOOON!!!!! VERY SOON!!!!