Chapter 5

*Author's

Sorry it has been for ever since I last updated. I have had two deaths in my family and after Christmas break I will be having finals so it might be a while again.

________________________________________________________________

*Kait's POV*

"Choose any car you want and you can drive, all of them have GPS." Michael said.

Once we get out the door and head towards the big garage I wonder which of these super nice cars I will love the most. Oh that mustang, pink may I add, looks good to me, he knows me so well.

We get in the car and I pull up the GPS and he inputs the address for the air port and we are on our way. I speed down the road and about twenty minutes later we are getting out of the car at the airport

There waiting for us was a private jet. I was so excited I ran to the jet when I got there the pilot stepped out to greet us.

"Hi my name is Jacob and I will be your pilot today." he said.

I shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you my name is Kaitlyn, this is Cassidy and you already know Michael, right."

"Yes I know Michael. Are you ready to go everyone?" he said.

"Yes we are all set. Would you have someone grab the bags?" Michael said.

"Why yes sir I will." Jacob said.

As we entered the jet I was amazed they put in a couch, some chairs and in the back was a bathroom, and a bedroom. They had a table in between the chairs I sat down and just couldn't help but smile in just afew hours I would be seeing my little sisters again.

"I really hope nothing has happened to them while we were gone." Cassidy said.

"Hopefully the neighbors kept them with them." I said.

"I have had some of my people make sure that the girls stayed with your neighbors. I will check where they are when we get to the airport." Michael said.

"Great I am glad that they are safe." I said.

It felt like days had gone by when we finally got to the airport. As soon as we landed I jumped out of my seat and got everyone up and out of the plane.

"What's the hurry?" Jacob said.

"I can't wait to see my sisters again!" I said.

"Well then get going I will be waiting for you guys when you get back." he said.

We got in to a nice dodge charger and went on our way. We passed my old school, the church I use to go to and finally got to my house it looked so empty without my sisters running around.

We went up a little further to my neighbors house (the Carmichael's). When we got there I ran to the door and rang the door bell. my little sister answered the door. when she saw Cass and I she screamed and jumped in our arms. The Carmichael's and other sister came running when they saw us they just stopped then ran to give us a hug.

"Oh my gosh it is so great to see both of you." they said.

"You guys must have been so very worried. I have missed you so much." Cass said.

"Me too you guys are so beautiful." I said. "How long have we been gone?"

"Almost two weeks. We were so worried that you guys were killed too." Emma said.

"Well we weren't so did you guys have a funeral for mom and dad?" Cass said.

"Yes we did we tried to wait but we had to let the other family members come see them one last time." Emma said.

My forget Michael was standing there. "Guys I would like you to meet Michael." I said. I didn't tell them he was my mate yet. That was for a different day.

"So guys where is your stuff? We are leaving and going to Paris, France in a little while." Cass said.

"It is up stairs. Why are we going so far?" Emma said.

"We are going that far because it is where Cass and I were born. It is also where Michael lives." I said.

"Ok we will go get our stuff together." they said.

"I can go help them so you can talk." Michael said.

"Ok sounds great thanks." I said.

I went in the living room and sat down the Carmichael's followed. When they sat down I got ready to ask them lots of questions.

"Do you know what my family is?" I asked

"Yes we do because we are also." they said.

"Ok so you knew the all the while." They both nodded. "Did you know why they came to your pack?" I said.

"Yes we did we are the alphas of this pack." Mr. Carmichael said.

"So did you guys end up attacking Michael's pack?" I asked.

"Yes we did but the attack didn't work. They changed the plans and attacked us as we were about to leave to attack them. We just barely made it out alive. Only about 60 people were killed but that was about a third of our pack." He said.

"What was the point of the war in the first place?" I asked.

"We were fighting over the South American territory and it had wolves bane. It doesn't hurt us, it really heals us instead." he said.

"Ok so it was fought for the power to heal faster." I said.

"It was also over a specially gem that gives you the power to change forms. instead of just being a wolf you could be any animal. Michael's pack won the territory." he said.

"Ok well we are apart of that pack now." I said.

"Why would you be apart of that pack after what they did to your parents?" he asked.

" Well because he is my mate!" I said.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys please vote comment and fan!

Thanks again for reading you guys are great I will update ASAP!