Tamaki X OC

A/N: I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE, I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND FAMILY AND MY FRIEND AND STUFF. Sorry for the caps, I just want people to understand why I'm so slow ;-;. Anyways, this is a fanfic for TamakitaCielitaForev, who requested this like a week ago. Sorry for the delay, and I hope you like it :). Also forgot to mention, this is kinda a songfic, cause Rita's OC can sing good :D.

In the summertime, when the weather is hot

You can reach right up and touch the sky

When the weather's fine

You got women, you got women on your mind

Rita's voice, sweet and clear, sang out in the crowd of the beach. The Host Club invited everyone to the Ootori's private beach, and it was crazy good. Rita was invited because her brother-in-law, Honey, invited her and honestly it was better with her around, she could brighten anyone's day.

Have a drink, have a drive

Go out and see what you can find

If her daddy's rich take her out for a meal

If her daddy's poor just do what you feel

People stared at her in awe of her talent. Add that to her pretty figure, in a pretty sundress and you got the apple of every straight guy in the area. Her gold locks swayed in the slight breeze, gold eyes bright and lively, the white sundress billowing around her and her beautiful voice drew the eyes of Tamaki, the supposed Prince.

Speed along the lane

Don a ton or a ton an' twenty-five

Rita kept singing until the end of the song, ending with a couple of sweet notes of "Dah dah-dah, dah dah dah~". Everyone burst into applause, which caused Rita to smile and blush at the attention she unconsiously gathered. A guy came up to her, smirking and eyeing her up, "hey babe, did you fall from heaven? Because you're an angel." Rita blushed harder, her face as red as a ruby.

Meanwhile, Tamaki was fuming, not because Rita gathered everyone's attention, because that creepy guys were flirting with HIS dear Rita. So he strode over to the two people, one being his crush and the other being a "flirting" passerby. "Excuse me, but could you please stop flirting with MY girlfriend." Tamaki snapped at the guy, who looked surprised and scared.

Rita blushed  and looked away. She was grateful Tamaki had gotten the creep away from her, but saying that she was his girlfriend? The guy, noticing her confusion, smirked and said," oh yeah? Then prove it." "Gladly," replied Tamaki, pulling Rita into a sweet kiss.

Her eyes widened, but she melted into the kiss no problem. Tamaki was surprised, he didn't expect Rita to respond, but he was happy that she did. He picked her up and twirled her around, and the guy got hit in the face.

Tamaki broke the kiss, smiling, while Rita was a blushing and stuttering mess. She looked adorable to Tamaki.

"I love you, Rita." Tamaki told her, in front of everyone. "I-I love you t-too." She shakily said. As they kissed again, the crowd cheered.

You could say it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship from now on.