Random Shiznit Of Screwed Up Events- @1d_tommo

So this book is by my friend @1d_tommo. I tend to like this book because it is about people I know, but isn't the most random scenes I've watched. It's more of a 'this is the stupid stuff we end up doing in my life' book. It was the first non-fiction story I'd read on wattpad so... yeah. I've been thinking of doing all different types of stories and decided to start with this one. :) that and @1d_tommo helped me alot in the making of this story.

Title: Random Shiznit Of Screwed Up Events

Description: ----so this is a collection of stupid screwed up events that tend to occur quite often in my life it seems as though I am cursed but whatever I deal.....so be prepared to 1) laugh your head off 2) be very confused.

lol just blew up jayma's (@1d_tommo)s meebo up trying to get an interview, hopefully after she reads the 60ish messages she'll let me do one before I post this lol. now, I'm a directioner so is she so if there is a question about them, it won't be on all interviews I make, some of the questions will change.

What inspired you to write your story? okay, well, I realized one day that I have one crazy life and I figured people would be enertained by it.

Who got you on wattpad? My friend Cat introduced me to it and my sister Erica encouraged me to post my works online.

Who is your favorite 1d member? Louis Tomlinson

Who is your favorite musician/band? OH MA LAWD!!!! You just had to ask... Wellll I'll give you a few because we'd be here all night if I told you all of them. One Direction, 30 Seconds To Mars, Imagine Dragons, Little Mix, Spice Girls, Ed Sheeran and Dixie Chicks.

What is your favorite food? Skittles or pasta with garlic bread.

Any interesting facts? Um, well, when I grow up I want to be an english or history teacher. I love music. I WILL go crazy without it (you've witnessed it) and I just try to go with the flow and find people who like me for me. This is usually on the internet... ugh, my life.

Favorite school subject? English or Sciences Humaines

List of stories?

A Million Voices- On hold

When I Look At You- updating tonight*

Real Reality- updating tonight*

Random Shiznit Of Screwed Up Events- good, slow updates though

Abilities- good, waiting for @candykoalabear to write chapter 2

Favorite story on Wattpad?

The Day One Direction Died- @Lay1DBug

Uncommon Sanction- Lellsy

Changing My Direction- Forevermystic

The History Teacher- WeHeart1Dxo

Relationship status? single and ready to mingle :)

Favorite author? (off Wattpad)

Scott Westerfeld

Stephen Chbosky

Harry Styles(he wrote an auto-biography ya know)

Favorite author? (on Wattpad)

Lay1DBug

Lellsy

XXDreamONXX

Favorite Wattpadian? (even though I know it's me lol) GumDropChicken

Age? 13

Grade? Grade 8

Country? Canada

Pet Peeve? When people say that they're the biggest fan and know nothing about them.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN MY LITTLE UNICORN MOFOS! AND JAYMA... STOP BLOWING UP MY MESSAGE BOARD AND ALERTS!!! I'M A SLOW TYPER! OKAY? LOL PS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MY TREEHOUSE OR ON MY UNICORN ANYMORE! LOL

omg! @blondie20133 told my the funniest joke ever.

c: you know what?

me: what?

c: if you have a problem with me, write it down and-

me: you have a suggestion box?

c: -shove it up your bum

me: wha? whoa okay then cuzzie wuzzie, that's funny

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!