Chapter 2|Switching phone numbers

POV  MITCH

Today  was a long day but thank goodness I met this handsome man today Scott opps did I just say that what ever doesn't matter he won't feel the same way and plus even if he did he's the star quarter back why would he go out with a computer blogger geek like me-"oh  Mitch is it?" He said "yeah?"  I replied "do you want to hang out some time?" WHAT ME!?!?  my first day here and I am friends with the star quarterback!?! Before I could speak he grabbed my hand and wrote down his number  555-550-5500 I smiled at my hand then looked up and I noticed I was blushing damn Mitch stop doing that you'll scare him away-"so call me some time if you want I'm free anytime this afternoon." He said with a wink I just blushed more and smiled "okay will do and here." I handed him a slip of paper with my number on it "okay bye." He said "bye" I replied

-----––--------------------------------------
((Still Mitch's POV ))

After I got home from school I ran up to my room and shut my door and texted Scott.
Mitch- Hey it's me Mitch ;)

POV SCOTT

After school I went straight home and went up to my room and changed into some basketball shorts-

?-Hey it's me Mitch ;)

I smiled at the text and saved his number and put a ❤️ emoji  by it  and replied back

Scott- hey Mitchy

Mitch❤️crush-Mitchy?

Scott-  just a nickname I came up with for you :) ;)

Mitch❤️crush-awe okay wanna come over and look at my blog and just chill?

Scott- sure! text me the address and I'll b right over ;)

Mitch❤️crush- kk

After he texted me his address I grabbed my phone and jacket and put some shoes and told my mom I'm going  to a friends and ran out and got in my car.A few minutes later I pulled up to a nice house and texted Mitch.

Scott- Mitchy I'm here.

Mitch❤️crush- okay! ;) I'm coming!

Soon enough he was on his porch waving at me to come in so I got out of the car and walked up "hey!" I said "heyy!" He said singing it I notice a women behind him must be his mom  I guess.

?- "uhh Mitch are you going to introduce me?"

Mitch-"right sorry mom"

Mitch-"mom this is uhh uhhh hh my mmyy uh.."

Scott-" hey ma'am I'm Scott Mitch's friend."

Mitch's mom- "nice to meet you Scott you can call me Susan" ((random name))

Scott- "nice to meet you to."

Susan- "Mitch why don't y'all go to your room "

Mitch- "okay mom"

I followed Mitch upstairs and watch him hop on the bed with his computer in his lap I set next to him and looked at the screen "you got a tumblr?" I said "yeah I know nerdy right but I--II like it." He said sounding unease "that's cool what kind of stuff do you post?" I replied sounding interesting "just random stuff about lbgtq+ rights." He said wow lbgtq? Is he gay? Or at least bi? I sure hope so I kind of like this little cute and sassy nerd with his brown eyes and cute dimples and adorable laugh-"it's okay if you don't like it..?" He said sounding upset "noooo it's not that I love lbgtq I was just lost into your adorable brown eyes...."Shit Scott why did you say that!!! I heard him giggle - "well your not to bad you self sexy blue eyes." Wait what sexy? I know I heard other girls call me that in the hall way and it was really no big deal but coming from HIM?! it sounded perfect.-"hehe thanks so anyways."I replied scratching the back of my neck "so wanna watch a movie or just talk and get to know each other." He said "Netflix and chill!" I said laughing "haha okay pick out the movie I'll go get some popcorn!" He said handing me his laptop and going down stairs.

N/A

Hey guys I know I have not really introduce my self but I'm Dottie you can call me dot for short I really don't care I hope y'all enjoyed the first two short chapters I'll make the other ones longer next time.