Hikaru x Kaoru

A/N: I don't own Ouran Highschool Host Club. This is my first lemon so please don't be to harsh on me. I would love feed back to make my future lemon better. Sorry for any errors, I try to catch them all. By the way there is cussing, so if you don't like then don't read. WARNING! There will be hardcore lemon. Enjoy :)

Haruhi's POV

After my morning classes with Hikaru and Kaoru, we all headed to Music Room #3 where Tamaki(President), Kyoya(vice-President), Mori-senpai, and Honey-senpai were waiting for us.

They made me wear a pink princess outfit, while Tamaki would not leave me alone.

"Haruhi, Haruhi, why are you ignoring me?" Tamaki asked over and over.

"Well, I really don't want to wear this dress and have you bug me."

After making a promise to Tamaki that I'd wear the dress for half an hour more. He started to bug me to order him around and crazy stuff like a princess would order her servant to do. Which I did little tasks to make him happy.

Once I got out of the dress I put on my school uniform. Honey-senpai grabbed me to eat some strawberry cake with him and Mori-senpai.

I decided to look for Hikaru and Kaoru. The funny thing is I couldn't find them. Usually they were bugging me or Tamaki out like crazy, but they weren't around. 'That's strange, I swore I saw them when I was going to change back into my uniform.'

Then I heard a squeal. 'It sounded like a girl's.'  I followed where  I heard it. I opened the door to find Hikaru and Kaoru kissing.

"What's going on?" I asked shocked.

"Oh, uh, hey Haruhi,"Hikaru said in a shy voice while blushing ear to ear from being caught by me.

I was so shocked I couldn't say a word, I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Haruhi, are you okay? You look like you seen a ghost,"Kaoru stated.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I'm fine.  I mean I know you guys act that way, but I would have never thought you guys would go that far."

(Sorry I know my Haruhi POV isn't the best, but it will get better.)

Kaoru's POV

Haruhi still in shock, like she seen a ghost, I explained everything to her.  Hikaru and I were acting and the girls squealed. Then out of nowhere like I wasn't in control I kissed my brother. I knew I always have loved my brother like a lover, but I just hid them until now. 'Damn it, my feelings got out of control, and I couldn't hold back anymore.'

After I told Haruhi what happened she understood and left. I turned back to Hikaru to see him blushing. 'Damn, he is so cute, and fucking sexy that way. I just want him to be mine........ Fuck  I shouldn't be thinking like this. He's my brother for goodness sake. But still, he is  fucking sexy blushing like that.' I then started to feel my face heat up as I daydreamed about Hikaru blushing and panting my name while I thrust deep inside him and was playing with his manhood.

Soon after Hikaru waved a hand in front of my face, "Hello? You alright Kaoru?"

Then the girls left leaving me and Hikaru alone.

Taking a deep breath to cool my nerves down I was about to talk, but Hikaru interrupted me," You don't have to apologize, I know how you feel, and I- uh feel the same toward you."

"Wait what?! How'd you find out, I told no one," I asked.

"You're too easy to read, plus you had this look of lust in your eyes after we parted out kiss," Hikaru explained.