Intro: Losing all hope

This is not my quote!

The way one may to be away from all the pain could by dying. Some stick with it and some ignore the screams of pain that they hear.

Dawn is one of the types who stick with the toture and the pain yet the other die or gone completely crazy. Living in hell for 5 years straight. Never losing the last drop of hope.

But as that drop of hope fell of the brim of his heart every single part of him shattered. Breaking in a million piece like a piece of glass. Escapeing his hell into this unknown world that seem familer yet not.

Dawn Pov.

I was walking away from my hell and into the woods. I breathe in the new scents that i discovered just a moment ago and follow one that's quite strange. After walking for 3 hours i think i see society. I start running towards the houses in view and see some type of car that has black and white colors. On the top has red and blue lights. I walked closer until i heard a painful noice that felt like lava in my dragon ears.

As i cover my dragon ears a sharp object just missed me and hit a window. The glass shattered and by then i was running away from that strange person in that strange car. Fear hit me and i increased my speed running back into the woods nerby. I gasp multiple time trying to reclaim my breathe.

Finally calming down i climbed up the tree using the nails that the scienctist gave me. Finding a branch and laying on it i thought about where i go hell is always around the corner. Tears fell fom my eyes and my dragon ears fell on my head.

You can never escape the hell made for you.

Thats the last thing i heard until i fell asleep.

{^_*} this is my first story so please help me out. Thank you for reading :)