Chapter 3 .:Time to prove yourself:.

*I'M NOT GOOD AT FIGHT SCENES OKAY JUST BARE WITH ME!!!*

Konan

I walked ahead of everyone else to speak with Pein. 'Is he planning to make her fight one of them? She couldn't possible when!' 

"Pein there is no way she can win against one of them, what are you thinking?" I asked him, I was furious, making this poor little child go up against one of these S-ranked criminals. He is practically sending her to her death!

"I'm thinking If she can't be of use then she isn't needed here." he stated as he avoided my angry stare, and walked into the training room ending our conversation.

I huffed and held the child close as I reluctantly stepped into the room, 'he never listens to me'

No One

Pein ordered the girl to go the middle of the training room. As the child was put down by Konan, she stared confusingly at everyone and the room before her. She complied to the leader's orders and stood in the center waiting for the next plan forming in the orange headed man's head.

"Itachi,go." Pein emotionless demanded to which the raven complied. He stood a good ten feet away from the little red head.

Konan silently gasped and glared at the back of her lover's head. Shaking her head she stared desperately at the two in the center 'Maybe Itachi will show mercy'

"Begin."

First Itachi just stared at the girl and figured he would take it easy, she was after all four years old.

He took out a kunai and through it at her hoping she would move. But what surprised them all was that she caught the kunia.

She caught it, but she just stared at it.

"What are you doing your supposed to throw it at him not stare at it! Your supposed to fight back!" konan yelled.

The red head moved her line of vision from the kunai to konan then to itachi.

Unknown 

I don't get why I have to fight,but I didn't question it. I lifted the hand that had the small weapon in it and released it. It floated in the air, I brought the same hand up and pushed it fast at the weapon. My hand didn't touch it, but it shot at the man in front of me.

He dogged it and came at me. I moved my hand to the side and brought my elbow back. The small weapon came back to me.

I guess I wasn't paying attention because the man appeared right in front of me with a sword almost slicing me if I didn't dogged. I jumped backwards and put my hand out with my palm facing towards the man. I pulled my elbow back once again and the sword came to me and landed in my hand. I put both of my hands in the center of the sword and snapped it in half. The man and the other stared wide eyed at me. I lay the two pieces on top of each other and snapped them again. This process continued til I had eight small swords, four in each hand. The man looked a little mad, probably cause I broke his sword.

He ran at me once again trying to strike me, but I did a back flip and in mid air I threw four at him. He dogged them and tried to strike me again,but I saw an opening and threw the last four out of my hand and pinned him to the wall. I still had the small weapon and threw it near his neck missing it on propose.

"Enough" I heard.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey! 

Hoped you enjoyed~!

Don't forget to...

COMMENT,VOTE, AND FAN~!!

BYE BYE KITTEN =^-^=