EPISODE 11

It's been a week since Eunkwang & Rhuie got locked up in the fire exit. Something has been bothering him...he got a feeling Rhuie didn't really forgot everything about him...Rhuie is just acting. He remembered what happened at the fire exit...they talked about work to ease boredom when the light suddenly went off and he panicked when he heard a squeaking sound downstairs,Rhuie laughed at him. ''You're still jumpy as ever'' he just.laughed at Rhuie's comment then the light went back. ''Oh thanks God!'' Rhuie quickly stood up & tried to open the door,fortunately the door opened. ''Gotta go,see you around..'' Rhuie said and hurried out of the fire exit. It was too late for him to realize about Rhuie's comment....''still jumpy as ever....'' he repeated Rhuie's words as he sat infront oh the piano...''you remember me don't you...?'' he touched the keyboard one by one,''You didn't really forgot about me...am i right..? '' he stopped touching the piano and sighed..''But why...? Why are you doing this to me..?''

Rhuie is deliberately avoiding Eunkwang since that incident in the fire exit. Fortunately for her,she got busy on a music video that she's directing,she comes to cube to drop Soo Jin or to pick her up after practice. She knows anytime soon she had to face her issue with Eunkwang now that Doojoon had found out about it & Eunkwang probably knows now that she's just pretending but she wasn't ready to face the situation yet.

''Hi!'' Junhyung visited her at the set. Lately,she always find it fun hanging with him,they often go out for lunch & dinner with Soo Jin..but these past few days...it's just the two of them & rumors are slowly spreading around them that they're already exclusively dating. ''Hi!'' She greeted back, ''I bought you some sandwich,i know you're busy & haven't eaten anything yet..'' ''Ahh..gomawo..kinda starving..'' she smiled. ''Aren't you guys done yet?'' ''We're done,we are just reviewing some scenes.'' ''Polishing everything huh..'' ''Nae..'' ''It'll be great for sure.'' ''Jinjja?wae?'' ''Coz it's your work & you're great in everything you do.'' ''Aigoo.. you flatter me too much'' ''Aniya..it's the truth. You're great. You always capture people's attention with just a snap of your fingers.'' ''Jinjjayo?'' ''Jinjja...you even captured my heart just by your smile...'' Rhuie got a little surprised at Junhyung's last words as he leaned to her a little closer. ''Bo?'' She asked looking at his eyes,Junhyung just stared at her for a while then smiled. ''Let's eat,I'm kinda hungry too.'' Junhyung said as he held her on her shoulders & guided her to a table. ''Annyeong!'' Eunkwang suddenly appeared. ''Mind if I join you?'' ''Oh,Eunkwangah,what brought you here?'' Junhyung asked. ''I visited a friend nearby,since Rhuie's set is just a block away i decided to drop by here too.'' Eunkwang said & pulled a chair. ''Oh...May I...?'' Eunkwang looked at Rhuie waiting for permission to sit with them. ''Sure...'' Rhuie nodded although she really felt awkward about it. The other staffs are simply looking at them. Eunkwang put all the foods he brought on the table & sat across Rhuie. ''That's a lot'' Junhyung commented. ''Ahh jinjja?well we can all finish it off right?Let's eat!'' Eunkwang opened the food containers,Rhuie was amazed,it was all her favorite food & she felt she got more hungrier but she didn't say anything. She felt Eunkwang is up to something,she looked at him a little confused. ''It's your favorite?'' Eunkwang said with a smile, ''Oh jinjja? How come you told him that?you never mentioned anything to me..'' Junhyung said. ''Ahh...it's not like that...'' Rhuie said. ''She didn't told me..Soo Jin did...'' Eunkwang lied not breaking eye contact with Rhuie which made her feel uneasy. ''Bo? Then did Soo Jin lied to me? She said you hate seafoods that's why I'm not buying some for you..''Junhyung said looking a little confused. ''Oh jinjja?you hate seafoods?'' Eunkwang said looking amused at Rhuie. Rhuie avoided Eunkwang's eyes. ''Why do you guys keep asking Soo Jin? you can just simply ask me,'' she said. ''Aigoo...what a waste...gwaenchanha,I'll just get something else for you.'' Eunkwang said & reached for the food back. ''Aniya,gwaenchanha,I'm not a picky eater,I can eat anything. '' Rhuie stopped him & he couldn't suppress a smile. ''What about your allergy?'' junhyung asked. ''What allergy?'' Eunkwang asked Rhuie. ''Soo Jin said you have allergy on seafoods.'' Junhyung said & Eunkwang got more amused looking at Rhuie with his eyebrow raised ''Jinjja?'' ''Ahh...it's not really that serious..''Rhuie told Junhyung, ''Besides...I have medicine so...gwaenchanha.'' she added as she avoids Eunkwang's look. ''I knew it...''Eunkwang thought to himself. Rhuie is really getting uneasy with Eunkwang around so she just focused on the food. ''Seo Eunkwang.....what are you really up to this time..?'' Rhuie womdered to herself. ''Oh well..just keep this,eat it later ok?'' Junhyung said & put the sandwich in Rhuie's bag. ''Nae..gomawo.'' Then all of them started eating.