Chapter 6

*Miley and Bonnie are on there way to the couples home. *

I wonder why Bonnie hasn't given up on me yet? This is like the 20th couple we are seeing. If I was her I would give up. I have lost hope in myself. I know I should have faith in my self but I don't know any more I'm lost.

"Bonnie why are you trying so hard to get me adopted? No one wants me!"

"Miley you know that's not true."

"It seems like it."

"Miley, in order to get adopted and be part of a family, you have to be good. Have a smile on your face not a frown. So please cheer up."

"Fine."

Ugh why does she want me to be adopted so bad. If I haven't been adopted all these years what make her think I will get adopted.

"Miley promise me you'll be in a good mood when we get there. Your getting older you don't have much time to get adopted and be part of a family."

"Okay, I promise."

15 minutes later they arrive at the adoptive couples home.

*knocks*

A lady opens the door and says "hello, you must be Bonnie."

"Yes, and this is Miley."

"Hello."

The lady says "nice to meet you to. Honey come here, please. Meet Miley and Bonnie"

The man says "hello, nice to meet you. Please take a seat."

"My name is Abby and this my husband John. Miley you seem like a sweet girl."

I just sat there and smile. I tried hard not to frown to make Bonnie proud of me for once. Even though I had a weird feeling right when I walk in the door. It was a strange feeling. I couldn't quite make it out.

I kinda felt like I belonged here, it feel like home. But at the same time I felt like I didn't belong there.

So many thoughts running through my head. I'm going insane. Ugh, I just want someone to love me, unlike my mother.

"Miley are you okay." Said Abby.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just started to daydream."

"I do that sometimes, it the only time I can get away from life for a few minutes."

"Tell me about it." Miley says with a sarcastic tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mention before but we have another daughter, he name is Lily. She was also adopted. We adopted her when she was 10 she is now your age. I would go and get her but she is out with friends."

"What!?!"

"I hope you don't mind"

"No it's just I've never had a sister."

I just say there in shock. I could have a sister. I don't know it that is a good thing or not.

Bonnie just kept talking to them,

Answering there questions for me,

I mean I did answer a few. I asked some questions and all that good stuff. Time seemed to of have flu by cause before I knew Bonnie said;

"I'm sorry but we have to go." Bonnie said. "Miley and I have some things to do today, let me know your decision as soon as possible."

"We will let you what our decision is tomorrow." Said John.

"Sounds good." Said Bonnie.

"Have a nice day." Abby says.

"Okay, you too." Said Miley.

*Bonnie and Miley get back into the car and drive to the store to get some food*