Nick Robinson - Pizza Love

"You never touch me anymore, Yesenia." Nick said in front of the TV, his girl friend eating pizza next to him on the couch while they we're watching some scary movie Yesenia picked. She often liked watching scary, being scary, feeling, scary - in the sense where she doesn't need Nicolas.

She likes to feel empowered, and she likes to eat.

Nick felt him and his girl friend we're so distant, he began to masturbate every once in a while and he didn't want Yesenia to know but it was time. He was affected by this.

Yesenia dropped her pizza on her plate. "To bad for you."

Nick titled his head at his girlfriend, that he wanted more than he wanted to eat pizza. He wanted to hold her face, and reach through her sweater. But all he could do was gaze at her with his nice lips, parted open, like he was a child in need of a toy.

Thinking about Yesenia, Nick felt himself getting hard and he looked down at his sweatpants. "Yesenia, would you make out with me or some thing?" Nick whined.

She rolled her eyes, and reached across the couch, their lips instantly touching. Both of their frustration seemed to cancel out when they touched one another.

They couldn't hear the TV, they couldn't hear anything but the noises and moans that came from their lips smacking on one another, as the two made out heatedly in the living room. She opened her mouth for Nick when he asked for entrance, locking tongues, as the moans had gotten louder. Nick rocked his bulge on Yesenia's short cut pajama pants.

Nick was surprised, holding her by her waist, his hands beginning to travel under. Yesenia began to remember how great of a kisser Nick was, sweet and lingering, and the way he was touching her made her lean into him more. He had placed her on his lap, where she felt his hard. "I used to make you scream my name." He spoke with a coolness to his voice.

Yesenia cut him off from talking and simply started giving him small love bites on his neck, as his
moan could not be held in anymore than her's.

She ran her hands through his hair, and pulled off his shirt for him as lust began to fill his eyes when he looked at Yesenia taking control. She kissed on his body, top to bottom, and side to side as Nick watched her amused, his heart pumping.

She sat up, her hands reaching for Nick's sweatpants and pulling them down with a simple tug. Nick watched, wanting her to see, wanting her to strip him and she did. She took off his red boxers
where his bulge was noticeable, and it was huge.

Yesenia kissed all around his crotch, as it still was adding inches, as if it would not stop growing. "Yeah." Nick moaned loudly biting his lips, and leaning his head back with his eyes tightly closed, as Yesenia placed her lips on his tip. Her tongue swirled over and around his dick, as Nick moaned louder, swearing, and yelling out things for her to do to him. Her mouth began to take him whole. Inside they both we're having a whole bunch of emotions and their heart beats we're loud and wild. They wanted each other.

Nick held her head plunging her further into him. He knew how much she could handle, and cared about if he was hurting her, but he was to whipped to take it slow. Lust and arousal filled him as he watched his girlfriend please him, feeling her tongue, as cum slowly fell in her mouth for Nick.

A current quickly shot through Nick making eyes open, and his cheeks blow when he let out in Yesenia. She swallowed everything, the warmth of it satisfying as she didn't think her night would turn into pleasure from her boyfriend.

"Come here sexy," Nick muttered, his voice able to sound absolutely hot when it was slow and low. He sounded good to her. Yesenia took her mouth off Nick and pulled her sweater over her, her hair falling to her sides from it's messy bun, and Nick licking his lips at the first sight of her. All he wanted was her.