Erwin x Shadow demon reader: Accepted

Getting into your fighting stance and drawing out your wings as if to protect Commander Erwin, "Your going to fight your creator Miss Weapon" the guy mocked. Erwin made a displeased sound at what you were called but never verbally said anything and was taking it all in.

You looked straight at the guy directly in front of you and growled "Hidan you are no creator, you are a kidnapper, who likes to torture people!" He smirked "Well you were the best candidate for the criteria my dear, so if you will back down and come with us, that man (pointing at Erwin) will live" his tone was threatening.
"Hmm... As if I'd back down, go with you or let you kill someone I cherish and the only person as of now who has ACCEPTED me for being me! Also my brother wouldn't allow any of that" you snorted, this made Hidan's face darkened "well then... Kill him!!" He shouted, but before anyone could move, you had made a shadow scythe appear and took down the guys in the area, with super human speed with very precise and deadly blows.

Hidan didn't know what to do as his men we all down "fine you monster, and began to chant something after he finished he throw some sort of clear substance at you and fled the scene. Turning back to the Commander you saw the shocked but relieved expression on his normally blank face. " (F/N) thank you! But are you OK? You look paler than before" he spoke as you were literally and carefully pulling apart the chains off him. "Hmm... I-i'm not s-sure" was Erwin's reply, he stood up rubbing his wrists noticing you were beginning to look unstable on your feet.

"Hey... (F/N)...(F" that was the last thing you heard before blacking out and falling to the ground, but the Commander was quick enough to catch you before hitting the deck. The Commander took the initiative to start walking out of this abandoned place towards the horses stables that he so helpfully took notice of when people went back and forth from this place, after walking for at least 10mins he got you and himself on a horse and started travelling back 'dear me if people are going to kidnap someone why on earth would you let that person see everything that's going on' he sighed but silently chuckled to himself.

"COMMANDER ERWIN" Levi shouted with relief of his stoic face and as soon as he noticed his dear sister passed out in front of the Commander, Levi's face soon turned to shock and concern, only you had this effect on him. Isabel forced her horse to speed up "(F/N) how da.." But soon stopped in mid sentence when she saw you " Sir is she ok? What happened?" Isabel asked with a shaky voice, "We shall talk about it all, after we get back to safety Cadet Magnolia" Erwin said as calmly and soothing as he could so Isabel could be reassured. "Ok sir" she mumbled.

"Right then let's go, I think (F/N) has some explaining to do when she awakes" Levi and Farlan spoke in unison. The journey back was a quiet and long journey, apart from when Hanji commented at one point that it may or may not have been a wasted trip as Erwin was already on his way back, but Levi kindly told her to shut the fuck up and reminded her of the titans near the wall, along with some more language.

*Time Skip*

"Levi is she still not awake yet" Farlan asked, "Does it look like she's awake yet?" Levi sighed, Farlan glared "I was... Hmm... Never mind" he spoke softly seeing the worried look on his friends face. "L-leave m-me alone, I W-want m-my brother" Levi and Farlan stopped dead in their tracks, to look at a still unconscious, sobbing and sleep talking (F/N). Levi rushed over to the infirmary bed and tried to calm you, but sadly it didn't work, your sobbing became louder and by what Levi and Farlan could hear you were terrified.

At that moment Commander Erwin came in the room quietly but noticed the situation, "Corporal what's going on?" He asked but Farlan answered as Levi was still trying to calm you, "we don't know Sir, she just started sobbing and and sleep talking" Erwin's and Farlan stepped closer to the bed, as by now you were in your brothers arms, which calmed and quietened you a little.