Chapter Two: Time For Me To End This Nightmare, Once and For All!!!

"It's just a damn, book. How do I get rid of it?" I thought to myself. Just then the doorbell rang. It was my best friend, Nicole. Nicole came up to me and hugged me. "Hey, Grace. Are you okay?" She said as she gave me another hug. I hugged her back. "Y-Yea.. I just had a bad dream." She smiled. "Let me spend the night here Ok?" "Sure why not?" 

She came in with her sleeping bag and a pair of extra clothes and other various things. But then, the TV went on by itself. "The fuck?" Nicole said as she got in front of me to inspect what just happened. It was of course, The Devil is a Part-Timer! It played the 12th episode and it only had 13. It was on the part where The Devil King, Satan defeats Sariel. This time it was different. Instead of Satan blasting him with his special move, it showed Satan with a knife in his hand. 

He walked closer to the blue-haired archangel. The archangel got scared but he shook the feeling off and flew. Before he flew off, his white shimmering wings got chained up somehow. Then they slowly tore off with blood everywhere. Then the screen went black with a bloody murder scream. It went back to Satan again. He was covered in blood as he was laughing manically. Then he turns towards the audience. "Ladies and gentlemen, behold, a DEAD archangel." He tore off the angel's head and held it up. 

Disturbed by this, I turned off the TV. "Let's just watch a movie I have." I said, going to the TV stand and took out. Transformers. Nicole and I watched it until the end. After we watched it, I picked up the cursed manga. It had a scene where Maou was at MgRonald's and Chiho was there standing next to him. Chi puffed out her cheeks when Emilia came in and started to talk to Maou. She was stating how much she actually loved him. This was strange. Emi usually dislikes the Devil and had a Hero's personality about her. This version of Emi was very lustful and wanted to commit a sin since she was part angel and part human.

The Devil denied her and told her he was in love with someone else. But Emi kissed Maou on the lips and Chi took out a knife. I sighed and thought, "What another murder?" But no, it wasn't murder, rather it was suicide. Chi stated how much she loved Maou too, she thought she would never have him since Emi has feelings for him now. She took the knife to her throat and slit it. The image was not disturbing but sad. Chi was lying there, lifeless and her neck bloodied and her expression was sad. Maou felt horrible after seeing Chi commit suicide in front of him and quit his job because of it. 

Emi had a evil smile on her face and decided to go to Suzuno's house. Suzuno was in a relationship with Lucifer, the fallen angel who was a demon general. Emi took out her sword and throws Lucifer onto the table. She cut his stomach open as she gruesomely took out every single organ expect for the heart and lungs. Lucifer's heart slowly stops beating from the blood lost. His eyes slowly closed. Suzuno on the other hand, screamed as she saw the murder. She ran away but got impaled by the sword. 

Maou heard all of this from the think walls of his apartment and ran out. He looked at me and said, "HELP US GRACE OR SUFFER JUST LIKE I DID!" With each page I turn, he slowly decay until he was a skeleton. Disturbed by this once again, I took a lighter and lit the book on fire and then put it out in the toilet. I took out the now burnt book. But before I lighted it on fire, The cover on it was with the main cast all decaying and dying. 

I Had just about enough of this. I broke the DVD, not wanting to see what gonna happen now. There was a note on it saying "If you ever abandon, forget, or replace us we will avenge ourselves and you'll suffer just like we did." I burn the note alone with the DVD and placed them in the garbage. I sighed in relief. I fell asleep and I turned off the lights. The next day I woke up with scratches all over my body. I scream as I ran down the stairs as I saw Nicole, covered in blood. She was murdered! 

I looked around and my notebook had been open. I slowly looked at it as it read: "YOU. WILL. SUFFFEERRR THE WRATH OF MEEEEE!!!!" It was written in red ink. I finally had enough of this cursed DVD from Hell. I took the manga that had appeared yet again with the DVD and I took it back to the store and returned it. They took it back surprisingly. I warned them about what had happened to me and my best friend. They raised a brow and just laughed at me. I sighed. I just hope not another soul will be harmed by this cursed DVD. 

The End?

No. Wait, there's an alternate ending. ;)  And Guess what? 

YOU the Reader are in this too, don't you think I won't leave you out of this. Consider it as a surprise. 

In case ya didn't know F/N = First Name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair color, E/C= Eye Color, Y/N = Your name, ECT. 

READER'S OVA (ALT. Ending? Maybe ;) )

I was walking to the book store and saw a girl with blonde hair. She looked at me weirdly. "Hey, my name is Grace, DO NOT BUY-" I stopped her. "Calm down my name is (F/N) (L/N)." I said while I pulled back my short/medium/long (H/C) hair. The girl looks at me and walks off. I continue to go in the bookstore and found a manga. I never read a manga before and picked it up. "The Devil is a Part-Timer! Eh?" I thought to myself. I brought it for $10 then they gave me a free DVD to go with the Manga. There was a note. It read "DO NOT WATCH OR READ. DVD AND MANGA ARE CURSED!" I laughed at the note. 

I walked home and called my friend over. She/He gladly came over. We watched the DVD. And Something horrible happen... 

The End?

Or

To be Continue? 

GOSH! Sorry that took me so long to update! But Should I Continue or should I end it off here? ;) YOU DECIDE! I /might/ Update. ;) I hope you enjoyed the story. OKAY BYEIIII!!! Love you all! <3333