Intro.

Harry had just finished washing the dinner dishes, even though it was getting close to eleven o'clock at night.

"Babe?" Harry turned to see Niall stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.

"Yeah, love?" Harry asked, drying his hands on a tea towel.

"What are you doing? I thought you'd have come to bed an hour ago."

"I was feeling a little sick, but I'm alright now. I'll come soon."

Niall sighed softly, stepping into the kitchen. "Are you sure you're alright? You've been a little off since last week."

Harry smiled softly, dropping the damp tea towel onto the counter next to the sink. "Yeah, I've just been feeling a little sick. It comes and goes I guess."

Niall bit his lip, "Did I hurt you?"

Harry cocked his head to the side in confusion, the pair were stood a little over a metre apart, neither daring enough to step any closer. "What do you mean?"

"Last week." Niall shrugged, "When we had sex. I know it was your first time, and I was trying my absolute best to be gentle, but now I'm worried that-"

Niall was silenced by Harry's lips on his. Harry's right hand was on Niall's cheek, tilting Niall's head up slightly due to the height difference.
Harry pulled away slowly after a few seconds, "It was absolutely amazing." He whispered. "And I'd love to do it again sometime."

Niall pressed his nose against Harry's. "I'm glad to hear that."

Harry smiled at him, softly kissing his lips once more before taking a step back, his hand sliding down Niall's face, his neck, his arm, until he managed to grab his hand. "Let me just brush my teeth and then I'll come to bed okay?"

Niall nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Harry followed Niall out of the kitchen, switching off the light on their way out. They parted ways in the bedroom, Niall getting back in bed, and Harry going into the ensuite bathroom to brush his teeth and whatnot.

Niall and Harry had been dating for two years, and had moved into their own flat together just over a month ago. They were young, Harry was twenty-one, Niall twenty-two, and it was all very exciting.

They'd had sex last week, not for the first time, but it was the first time Harry had bottomed. It hadn't exactly been planned, it just happened. In the heat of the moment Niall had asked if he could please fuck Harry, and Harry told him yes. Because who better to take your backdoor virginity than the love of your life right?

Harry took a piss, and brushed his teeth; he tied his shoulder length hair into a bun, and rid himself of most of his clothes as he made his way towards the bed.

"You shouldn't sleep with your hair pulled up like that." Niall mumbled sleepily, pulling Harry into his arms. "It's bad for it."

Harry laughed softly, snuggling down under the covers and pressing his butt into Niall's crotch. "You complain when it's down because it gets in your face, then you complain when it's up because apparently it's bad for it... If I'd have known you were this high maintenance I would never have bought you that first drink."

Niall pressed a kiss to the back of Harry's neck, "Maybe you should cut it."

"Another comment like that and you'll be sleeping on the couch."

Niall laughed, "I was kidding babe, I love your beautiful long hair."

Harry grinned to himself, wiggling his butt against Niall's crotch. "Good, because I'll never cut it."

Harry liked to create the illusion that he was small. He knew he was tall, taller than Niall, taller than most of his friends in fact. But Harry, though he'd never vocalised the thought, would have much preferred to be small. He liked being the little spoon, he liked buying jumpers that were a few sizes too big for him, and now, he'd just discovered he liked being the bottom... Maybe not all the time though.

He basically liked the idea of being taken care of, not in a financial sort of way, but he liked being called cute, he liked it when Niall took him on dates. He liked it when Niall called him Baby, and Cupcake, liked it when Niall wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and whispered in his ear that Harry was perfect, and that he loved him.

He liked moments like right now, when Niall was holding him close, and he liked how slowly, ever so slowly, as Niall fell asleep he'd fall further and further backwards until he was laying on his back; and Harry would adjust his position so that he could use Niall's chest as a pillow even though his feet dangled over the end of the bed. He liked how Niall would sleepily wrap an arm around Harry's shoulders and mumble a barely conscious "goodnight Baby." And Harry would smile against Niall's chest, and whisper goodnight back, shortly before falling asleep himself.

That was nice. That was perfect. He never wanted that to change.

<><><><><><><><>

Yeah, I've started a new story. And I know I've got plenty of on-going stories, but I've never written mpreg before and it's always kinda intrigued me and so I thought I'd give it a little go :)

I don't know what updates for this will be like yet but hey ho lets go! (Not calling you a hoe I'm sure you're very lovely)